ack and Jill magazine opens a world of fun and creativity for kids ages 7 to 12. Now this award-winning magazine is available with bonus content and enhanced features including hot links, audio and video highlights, easy browsing capabilities, personalization settings, multiple viewing options, search and zoom capabilities, and much more.
Each issue of Jack and Jill engages young readers with entertaining fiction and comics, informative nonfiction, and boredom-busting games and puzzles—all designed to keep kids focused on building positive relationships and growing healthy lives while strengthening core academic values. Plus, kids love the tasty recipes, creative crafts, and awesome contests, too!
• Single issues available for $3.99, one time purchase, not ongoing
• Single issue subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1 year (6 issues) subscription available for $9.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm your purchase.
This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
For Customer Service, please call 800-558-2376.
Support URL http://www.uskidsmags.com/digital-editions-support
- The Saturday Evening Post Society Inc
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YUDU Ltd 2017 & The Saturday Evening Post Society
- In-App Purchases
- Jack and Jill Subscription $1.99
- Jack and Jill Subscription $9.99
- May/June 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.