Jack n Jill Plus for iPad
By i-Life Mobitech Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help Jack and Jill find their way to each other by connecting the broken path which is separating them from each other. In Island, Snow land and beautiful park challenge, the clear blue water, snow, scenic beauty and the beautiful enchanting music are likely to distract you, but, the idea is to remain focused. Just connect the path and help them across!
But wait, it’s not as simple as it looks! There are 3 different modes with 15 levels each with its own pros and cons, and also, where the complexity of each level keeps increasing as you move closer, towards your destination! If you thought this was it, then think again! There is a time limit for each level, starting with 2 minutes in first level and keeps increasing as it increment to higher levels. You have to complete the level within the specified time, else the game is over!
• Available for both iPhone and iPad.
• 3 different modes—Island, Snow land and Park
• 45 exciting and challenging levels
• Complexity of each level keeps increasing as you go higher and higher
• Enjoy the beauty of the Island, Snow land and Park with its beautiful music and breathtaking view
• Time limit is prevalent
• Integrated with OpenFeint to keep track of leader boards and achievements
For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: http://ilifemobitech.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Integrated Game Center.
Fun, challenging, and I'm #1 (for now)
I just finished the final puzzle of Jack n Jill Plus for iPad, level #15 in the Park mode.
And, I'm ranked #1 of 927 players in Game Center. Woohoo!! lol
Please look for me ("MoonSmiles") in Game Center when you play, and feel free to add me as a Game Center friend.
I don't know what the complaints are of the people who gave this game low ratings.
My only complaints are:
1. the pieces don't rotate as quickly as I would like; they should move as fast as I can think;
2. the game was over too swiftly for me; it lasted less than 2 hours.
But, I got it free. For that reason, I won't downgrade it based on these minor issues.
I gladly rate it 5 stars. :)
Guess what it rockssssssss oh yea check it out fill free to add me ppl