Powered by artificial intelligence and a community of truck drivers, Jack Reports keeps you up to date with weigh stations statuses, truck parking availability, diesel prices, traffic incidents, etc.
• Weigh stations statuses (open/closed, waiting time)
• Truck parking availability
• Fuel prices
• Online traffic incidents
• Notifications about inspections on your route
• Search places by amenities, fuel price, etc.
• Optimal routes for trucks
• Ratings of products for truckers
• Weigh stations
• Roadside and rest areas inspections sites
• Agricultural inspections stations
• Border crossing
• Weigh-in-motion locations
• AM Best, Lowes, Pilot, Flying J, TA, Petro
• 4000+ independent truck stops
• Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, Parking Areas
• Truck/CAT scales, washes, repair
• Motels with truck parking
• Restricted routes
• Low clearances
• Road grades
• Runaway truck ramps
Full access subscription: get full access to essential trucking info for $2.99 per month.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period at the rate of the Premium Membership subscription.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the app settings after purchase.
Jack Reports uses your location in the background in order to show you relevant alerts, which can reduce battery life.
– The map moves more smoothly even with a lot of points
We will be happy to hear your feedback, questions, and suggestions at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Making Jack report better
First, for some reason when you update the app it doesn’t do it instantaneously it’s to slow sometimes!!!!
To make this app the ultimate app , I think getting cameras and discreetly hiding them in front of the open close sign on the waystation and publicizing it on this app would be the ultimate, I would even pay five dollars a month for that.
I have a game cameras that will instantly send me pictures as soon as it is triggered, on that same camera you can set it up on field scan and it will kick on every so often however you set it up and send a picture to you from the cell service ,that would be great I’m sure there’s better stuff out there you could get, do this all over the country.
Jacks is more then just an informational tool for me .. It brings a piece of mind and makes driving easier for me .. I don't know where every fuel stop, rest area or what mm their at and I do my best to add to it at every chance. Hats off to all the contributors that makes Jacks Report work .. Thanks & Safe travels to all 👍
There’s no way the D.O.T. is Going to let “anyone” set up cameras near the scale houses!
The previous commenter needs to check himself!
Use the Cat scale and make sure your equipment is good working order, and you will eliminate more than 90% of pull around’s.
It’s called being a professional!
It’s guy’s like this that got me to quit having a CB in my truck years ago.
- Jack Reports, Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Jack Reports, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.