Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JackThreads exists because we believe style, quality, and everyday value should be easily accessible.
That means limited-run collaborations, curated gear from up-and-coming brands, and a huge range of quality essentials from our namesake line, and shopping when and where you want it, without ever having to touch a computer or set foot in a store.
And on top of that, we’ve built the best way to shop, period. Introducing TryOuts, the new way to shop JackThreads. Try anything on at home — for free — and only pay for what you keep.
HOW TRYOUTS WORK:
 BROWSE: Choose items to try on at home — for free
 TRYOUT: Try things on at home for free. You'll have a week to decide what to keep.
 KEEP: Only pay for what works, and send back the rest. (Shipping’s on us.)
WE'VE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU:
– Shipping is free both ways, always
– Your TryOut comes with everything you need to send stuff back – for free. No need for a printer, packing tape, or pre-scheduled pick-up. Done.
– If any items change in price during your TryOut, we'll guarantee you the lower of the two. Don't sweat it.
Good things come to those who try.
**Not eligible for customers outside the US. International orders must be paid for in full at the time they are submitted.
What's New in Version 4.1
– Updated… everything. Introducing TryOuts, the new way to shop JackThreads. Try first, pay later.
– Completely revised checkout process. Choose items to TryOut for free, and only pay for what you to keep. There’s no limit to how much you can try, so go nuts.
– New Order History and Order Details pages let you track the status of your TryOut, including a record of items in your TryOut, countdown to the end of your TryOut period, and reminders to send back items you’re not keeping.
– Access “Tell Us What You’re Keeping” form on Order Details to pay for the items you decide to keep.
– TryOut notifications appear on app homepage to alert you of any TryOuts that require your action.
**TryOuts not eligible for customers outside the US. International orders must be paid for in full at the time they are submitted.
The tryout feature is a good step forward. The fact that quality is also going to see improvement is awesome. I know prices will probably go up and probably will see no sales (but when everything is a sale then nothing is) but good move to readjusting the business to a survivable model.
I'm not very big a shopper when it comes to the mall so I want to get clothing I usually do it through JackThreads. They are really flexible and I enjoy a major of their clothing. I've been ordering through them for 2 years now. Totally worth downloading and at least trying it out!
'Try Out' feature is AMAZING
The best thing to happen to mobile-Commerce.
The new feature released has to be one of the most genius things, in a long time. Can't wait to use this and enhance my closet.
Great job product team.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thrillist
- © JackThreads, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.