Jade Rousseau: The Secret Revelations
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Jade Rousseau is a street-smart detective, but a troubled soul. Seeking some solitude—or perhaps simply to run away from her past—the disillusioned Rousseau transfers to a remote police outpost in the northern Italian Alps: Sant' Antonio. But what she stumbles onto in this quiet little town will be sure to change her life! Help Jade, and her mysterious partner David, investigate a series of murders and strange occurrences, which lead into a larger mystery involving: secret societies, terrorist activity and church scandal!
Follow the clues from the small Italian town of Sant' Antonio all the way to Rome, and even into the secret recesses of the Vatican itself! On your journey collect evidence, put the pieces together; decipher ancient codes and symbolism; and solve a variety of puzzle mini-games. But be careful with your choices and conclusions, as powerful mysteries will surely be protected at all costs by powerful people!
•Episode No 1 in the Jade Rousseau series of mystery adventures
•Experience a mystery detective drama as an unfolding interactive adventure series
•Intriguing real world content where you investigate secret societies and ancient codes and symbolism and terrorist activity and church scandal
•Variety of story related puzzle minigames
•Interesting characters and beautiful cut scenes
Not worth the money, at all!
Bought this game thinking it would be on par with the Nancy Drew games, because of the price level. I was VERY disappointed to find out that not only was it not on par, it wasn't even close. Here are some of the problems I have with this game, especially for the amount of money I paid for it.
1. The captions did not match up with the audio. Some of the captions didn't even make sense, like someone who wasn't fluent in English wrote them.
2. After a few minutes into the game the audio completely stopped working.
3. The whole game crashed after about a half hour of playing.
4. The graphics were okay, but not something I would expect for a twenty dollar game.
5. There are no instructions at all, they just throw you into the game. The only thing to aid you along are hints, and you can only use one hint at a time. It takes about a minute to be able to use another.
6. The dialogue was cheesy, although the storyline seemed like it might be alright.
7. The puzzles were not that challenging and mostly hidden objects, if the graphics had been rendered better they wouldn't have been challenging at all.
8. There didn't seem to be an option to save your game anywhere, and again there were no instructions given.
Just don't waste your money on this game. It's not worth it.
Waste of $20
Same issues as other reviewer. Audio stops and then the game crashes.
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 19, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 355 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Runesoft GmbH
- © 2010-2011 phenomedia Gmbh, Macversion by Runesoft GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later