To be used in conjunction with Jaguar vehicles which are fitted with the next-generation infotainment system, InControl Touch Pro, the Jaguar Route Planner App allows you to navigate from door to door. Before setting out from your home, set your destination from your smartphone and you’ll be directed to your Jaguar as the app detects your vehicle's location. The smartphone app will then automatically sync with your Jaguar's navigation system using the Cloud so your car will be ready to take over navigating soon after you get in. Once you've finished your in-car journey, navigation is then handed back to your smartphone, which provides any final public transport and pedestrian directions to your final destination.
In addition the Route Planner app also allows you to pre-plan trips and holidays by searching for places of interest or restaurants and saving them as favourites from your smartphone. You will then be able to access these saved locations from the in-car navigation system at a later date.
Requires registration of an InControl Navigation Account either from your Jaguar's navigation settings or jaguar.here.com.
As we systematically introduce InControl, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. This app requires that your vehicle be fitted with its relevant connectivity package as well as a Micro SIM card with a suitable data contract.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Improved search behaviour
• Enhanced waypoint editor
• Improved UI design aspects
• Simplified route cancellation
• New first-time-user screens
• Improved communication security
• Improved communication layer to optimise resource usage
• Added localisation for Korea and enhanced support for Korean maps
• Fixed localisation issues
• Fixed App release date and map version display
• Fixed intermittent issue of continued guidance when in vehicle
• Fixed an intermittent crash issue
• General stability improvements
• General bug fixes
Requires InControl Navigation Account to sign-in. Account can be registered from either Jaguar's navigation settings or jaguar.here.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It's ok would prefer Apple car play instead to use Waze
Can not add/edit location name on app or website. Side note, make sure your car software is updated. Did not see fastest route option. The software engineers never get real world needs correct.
Excellent. Works as described.
... when I can remember that I have it. More often than not I just enter in the Navi in my FPACE.
1. If you're driving and need an address entered (I realize this may be illegal in some places)
2. You're planning a trip that isn't a typical commute
3. Trips easily sync over
Works as described EVERY TIME! Great app!!! I guess they worked the bugs out.
The constant requirement to enter account and password over and over again continues to be ridiculous. Jaguar come into the 21st-century with applications design, add face recognition and fingerprint recognition like every other app in the world and stop making me enter my password.
- Jaguar Cars Limited
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Jaguar
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.