jalada Photo Converter
By jalada GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn average photos into stunning images.
jalada Photo Converter is a handy, inexpensive and powerful photo software to enhance multiple images and photos in a batch process. With this application you can correct any digital photo problems like red-eye, digital noise, bad exposure, blurry images or the "too dark" syndrome. And it is the comprehensive photo editor for both novices and experts, in order to dramatically improve the quality of your digital images.
** Overview of Key Features **
Convert between Various Formats: jalada Photo Converter is the revolutionary way to process your images. Convert your digital camera RAW files, to all popular image formats such as JPG, PSD, RAW, TIFF, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG 2000, etc.
Import from Various Devices: jalada Photo Converter imports images from various devices like your digital camera, USB sticks, CD/DVDs, scanners, mobile phones, or other removable devices.
Scale your photo: You can change the size of your photos to popular printing formats, including standard Facebook and web formats. Also you can change width and height independently.
Correct your photos: You can quickly optimize your photos by adjusting brightness and contrast. Images can be either warmer or cooler by changing color temperature. Or you can correct the sharpness of your pictures.
Creative Effects: Use creative effects, such as oil painting, charcoal sketches which give your photos an unmistakable identity.
Red-Eye Reduction: With jalada Photo Converter you can remove a "red-eye" effect from your digital photos with just a single click.
Sepia Tone or Black-and-White: Make your images look like old photos by converting them to sepia tone, or give your pictures a "classic" look by using the "black-and-white" effect.
Add a watermark: Protect your picture with your own custom logo or your own text. Watermarks are useful when you need to protect your copyrights or if you want to add comments to your photos.
Rename image files: You can easily set new names for the processed images. You can use the original filename, numbers, calendar dates and other arbitrary characters.
Real-time Preview: All changes, such as the changes in brightness and contrast, are immediately shown in the preview window. That gives you an instant feedback and helps saving your time.
Multi-core CPU Support: Photo Converter can process images even faster if your computer has a multi-core CPU, or has several CPUs integrated.
Multilingual Support: jalada Photo Converter is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese and Chinese.
** Review detailed list of program features: **
▪ You can adjust brightness, contrast, and temperature.
▪ You can rotate images individually or in groups.
▪ You can import your photos from a camera in just a few clicks.
▪ You can instantly preview images of all types, for JPEG ... RAW.
▪ TWAIN support: You can use hundreds of existing and future scanners.
▪ You can convert to Black&White to create meaningful photographs.
▪ You can use the sepia effect to add an impressive vintage look.
▪ You can let your photos look crisp and clear.
▪ You can use creative effects like oil painting, charcoal sketches.
▪ You can import/export of more than 100 known image formats.
▪ You can save results in jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif, psd and many other formats.
▪ The intuitive user interface
▪ You get lightning-fast processing speeds.
▪ You can add transparency watermark with custom opacity Watermark or logo. A watermark can be added at any position
▪ You can batch process whole directory structures.
▪ You can convert 1000s of images at once!
Start now, and get your photos ready for print and web.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
The new release:
▪ delivers the missing OS X 10.9 compatibility updates and fixes
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: jalada GmbH
- © jalada GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later