Jalie Sewing Patterns
By Jalie Sewing Patterns
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Jalie Sewing Patterns app is more than an offline sewing pattern catalog!
It allows you to browse Jalie’s entire pattern line and look at photos, descriptions, pattern pieces and line drawings without having to connect to a network. Also, you can log your Jalie creations with our user-friendly Projects tool and submit them to the Jalie Hall of Fame to share with Jalie fans all over the world!
When connected to the Internet, you can view backs of patterns as well as pattern instructions and save them for future reference.
With the Jalie app, you can:
- Find a specific pattern using the convenient search tools (by keyword, category or pattern number)
- Flip through catalog pages for inspiration
- Tag your favorites and quickly access them in the “My Jalie” section
- Tag patterns you own so you always know what is in your pattern stash and don’t buy duplicates
- Easily share pattern information with anyone - friends, customers, skating coaches or seamstresses - by email or by posting on your Facebook Wall
- Add items to your offline shopping cart and connect to a network for checkout
- Download and save pattern instructions and take them with you to your sewing room
- Download and save fabric requirements for all sizes before heading to your favorite fabric store
- Keep track of all your Jalie projects and notes about alterations made, fabric used, how they fit, etc.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
This version includes the new Jalie collection (3129-3138). Also, to handle the growing pattern collection, the data will now be downloaded through the application instead of being included in it. Therefore, future catalog updates will not necessarily require application updates.
This is a great app! I have a ton of Jalie patterns and find this very useful! It's nice to have all the pattern info at your fingertips. If it supported that larger screen size of the iPad I would have given it 5 stars. Please update for iPad as it is a little blurry at full screen. Otherwise, a great app if you are a Jalie fan.
one of the best sewing apps of all time! so many patterns! i love it!
Do i get the pattern mailed to me once purchased it? How do i know my size?