JaLingo - Jamaican Dictionary/Translator
By Jason Solomon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JaLingo is a Jamaican Dictionary/Translator developed on the iOS platform which allows the world to understand the Jamaican Dialect.
JaLingo features the traditional and modern words, expressions & proverbs which translate to the English Language providing clear and concise meanings.
This application was developed to facilitate visitors to Jamaica & also individuals who are intrigued with our language so they can communicate freely and comprehend easily.
1. Clear and concise meanings of Jamaican Words, Expressions, Phrases, Sayings & Proverbs.
2. Examples of how to use the Language (and provide synonymous examples).
3. Featured Words/Slangs/Expressions.
4. Weekly Phrases/Expressions/Proverbs.
5. Share what you have learned using Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, SMS, iMessage etc.
6. Users can submit a word/phrase that is not in the dictionary and we will provide immediate translation.
7. Information on the Jamaican Creole.
The Weekly Phrase/Expression/Proverb is updated every Sunday at 7AM (PST).
*This is a universal App, it now supports all iOS mobile devices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
What's New in Version 2.7.9
- Revised Layout
- Updated Content
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Optimization for iPhone 6s & 6s Plus
- Optimized for iOS 9
- Universal Support
- Fixed loading screen issue
- Added registration form
Remember to email us at email@example.com for real time translations and enquiries.
Great app to gain info on the heritage of yardies and the culture of the Jamaican way. I love the app and utilize it for its purpose
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 2.7.9
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Solomon
- © Jason Solomon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.