JaLingo - Jamaican Dictionary/Translator
By Jason Solomon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JaLingo is a Jamaican Dictionary/Translator developed on the iOS platform which allows the world to understand the Jamaican Dialect.
JaLingo features the traditional and modern words, expressions & proverbs which translate to the English Language providing clear and concise meanings.
This application was developed to facilitate visitors to Jamaica & also individuals who are intrigued with our language so they can communicate freely and comprehend easily.
1. Clear and concise meanings of Jamaican Words, Expressions, Phrases, Sayings & Proverbs.
2. Examples of how to use the Language (and provide synonymous examples).
3. Featured Words/Slangs/Expressions.
4. Weekly Phrases/Expressions/Proverbs.
5. Weekly Videos to accompany the weekly Phrases/Expressions/Proverbs
5. Share what you have learned using Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, SMS, iMessage etc.
6. Users can submit a word/phrase that is not in the dictionary and we will provide immediate translation.
7. Information on the Jamaican Creole.
The Weekly Phrase/Expression/Proverb is updated every Sunday at 7AM (PST).
*This is a universal App, it now supports all iOS devices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support or additional translations.
What's New in Version 3.0
Check out our weekly videos!
- Bug fixes
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Solomon
- © Jason Solomon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.