Jam Maestro Lite - guitar tab sequencer
By David Blake
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jam Maestro is a powerful music composition tool for musicians interested in making guitar-centric music.
In LITE version: Sequence 1x Guitar and 1x Drums in guitar tab/drum tab format, to a max of 4 bars. No save/open ability.
In FULL version: Sequence up to 16 instruments together, including Guitar, Bass and Drums, and compose songs in guitar/drum tab format. Midi sequence and play background apps in your compositions using the Midi and Inter-App Audio instrument types.
Easily construct harmonies and see the relationship between notes thanks to a unique interface. Instantly share tab ideas with friends and bandmates via Dropbox. Playback with highly realistic samples.
Full version features: (NOTE: Not available in the Lite version)
- 5 Instrument types: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Midi, Inter-App Audio.
- Inter-App Audio Host and Node support.
- Connect up to 4x Inter-App Audio Effects.
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo.
- Full Midi In/Out compatibility
- Midi Sequencing
- Import Guitar Pro 3-5 files
- Export/Import Midi files
- Export tab to PDF/TXT file.
- Create your own Drum Kits.
- Audiobus 2.0 support, including State Saving
- AudioCopy support.
- Ableton Link
VIDEOS: www.youtube.com/jammaestroapp (Watch: "How to make a Metal Song in 5 minutes")
"Best music app I've ever laid hands on."
"Drummer to drummer; GET THIS APP!"
This is the LITE Version of Jam Maestro, in which you get:
• 1x Guitar, Drums
• Standard Tuning
• 4 bar limit on the guitar tab sequencer
• No save/open ability
plus a few other limitations.
Upgrade to the FULL VERSION inside the app to get:
• Realistic sound, OVER 4000+ (painstakingly) recorded samples.
• Full guitar fretboard (22 frets).
• Palm muted equivalents for every guitar note for that heavy CHUG sound.
• Any custom guitar tuning in the range of Standard to Drop C possible. (In most cases alternative tunings have been fully resampled for most realistic sound.). Expanded range of tunings beyond this now available.
• One-touch Chords allow you to forget tricky finger position (+ define up to 25 of your own).
• Unique interface allows dynamic key changing as you play.
• Use guitar fretboard or drum pads as a midi controller to play background apps/midi devices.
• iPad version ‘Dual Mode’ allows you to play 2 instruments simultaneously, including 2 separate midi compatible apps/devices.
DRUM KIT CREATOR:
• Use own samples or background midi app sounds.
• Up to 20 pads, each which can be assigned with 2 sounds for cut off (eg. Open and Closed Hi-Hat).
• Drum Kits using local samples are fully Midi In compatible.
• Create Interfaces for background midi drum apps and sequence using internal sequencer.
• Easily import and export your custom drum kits and share with others.
SOUNDPACKS (* = available in Lite version)
All Soundpacks now come unlocked in the Full Version.
• Guitar: Acoustic*, Metalcore*, Shimmer, Stoner Doom, Bright Clean, Epic lead.
• Bass: Studio Tone, Blacklisted, Hazzard.
• Drum: Metal Drums*, Rock Drums. Metal Drums Pro, Rock Drums Pro, Power Drums, Punk Drums, Vintage Drums, Jazz Drums, Vinyl Drums, Bongos, Drum Machine 808, Tabla, Industrial, Atmosphere, Percussion Kit, Timpani
• Guitar/Bass/Drum Tab Sequencer.
• Midi Sequencer
• Intuitive interface - program in notes just by touching them, rather than messing around with a numpad.
• Play in almost any time signature.
• Key analysis tools.
• Jam Mode means you can record all instruments to tab simultaneously as you jam over your backing instruments.
• Tempo/Repeat/Mixer/Panning Control.
• Save tabs in .jam format - export via iTunes or straight to Dropbox to share with friends/bandmates instantly.
• Export tabs as pdf/txt/midi/wav/m4a files.
Note: iPhone 4s or higher recommended. Some users experience problems with iPhone 4.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- iOS 10 compatible.
- Minor fixes to Midi Clock.
- Now automatically switches to stereo when headphones are plugged in or panning/balance adjusted in Automation menu.
All app reviews get cleared between each version. If you like Jam Maestro please take a moment to refresh your review for the latest version to help support the app.
Good for getting ideas down
A ton of features, most you'll probably never use. As a result the interface is pretty cluttered. Still a better option for composition than Garage Band.
Im disappointed that i could not use it for bass tabs. That was the only reason i bought it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 247 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Blake
- © 2013 by David Blake
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jam Maestro Full Version$7.99
- Effects Pack 1$1.99
- Guitar: Epic Lead SoundpackFree
- Guitar: Bright Clean SoundpackFree
- Guitar: Shimmer SoundpackFree
- Guitar: Stoner Doom SoundpackFree
- Bass: Hazzard SoundpackFree
- Bass: Blacklisted SoundpackFree