The "Jamaican Recipes" app has over Jamaican 110 recipes with step by step cooking instructions. It also includes a glossary of Jamaican foods. Jamaican cooking techniques, flavors, spices and recipes are a rich & exciting blend of African, Native Indian, Spanish, British, East Indian, Chinese, Lebanese and Jewish cuisine. The Jamaican cuisine is fashioned from the Jamaican national motto “Out of many one people”. The result is the most flavorful cuisine in the Caribbean which many describe as “Out of many one pot”.
Learn how to cook many of the dishes that fill Jamaican menus. Some of these recipes are seen in restaurants, while others are primarily home-cooked dishes, sometimes made for special holidays and events.
"Jamaican Recipes “App features:
- Tradition Jamaican recipes: Over 110 Jamaican recipes including Jerk Chicken, Jerk Pork and Beef Patties.
- Browse by Category: Browse popular Jamaican recipes by categories, from Appetizers, Deserts, Chicken, Seafood, Vegetarian, Seasonal and more.
- Food Glossary: A glossary of Jamaican and Caribbean Foods.
- Sending functionality: E-mail any recipe to yourself or to a friend.
- Stunning Photos and graphics: Gorgeous photography, graphics, and design make this app fun and enticing.
This app includes many traditional Jamaican recipes including the following:
· Jerk Chicken
· Jerk Pork
· Jerk Fish
· Jerk Lobster
· Jerk Shrimp
· Escovitch Fish
· Fricassee Chicken
· Curry Chicken
· Steamed Cabbage and Saltfish
· Callaloo and Saltfish
· Steamed Fish
· Peppered Shrimp
· Curried Shrimp
· Roast Fish
· Curry Goat
· Tripe & Beans
· Cow Foot
· Stew Peas
· Beef Soup
· Beef Patty
· Hardough Bread
· Ital Stew Peas
Learn how to cook these and many more Jamaican recipes!!!!
Ratings and Reviews
Can you please update IOS 11 so we can continue to use this great app!
Your App update
I have been using your app for years but can no longer use it as it needs to be updated for the latest iOS.
Great app...all my favorite Jamaican recipes
This is a great app with pictures and simple instructions. It has all my favorite Jamaican recipes...the Jerk Chicken recipe is the best.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.