Whrrrrr...that’s the sound of Jamba whipping up an amazing app for you. We added an extra boost of love this time, too. On top of line-skipping, order-ahead power, we’ve added special rewards for Jamba Insiders.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS APP
- Skip the line® by ordering and paying in advance at stores nationwide
- Choose your pickup date and time
- Become a Jamba Insider and take $3 off your first order
- Earn points towards your next reward with every purchase
- Improved design and navigation
- Save your preferred store for faster-than-ever checkout
- Quick-start a new order from your recent order list
- Customize your order
Update “Order Ahead functionality is available at most locations”
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up as a Jamba Insider (you’ll get $3 off your first order)
2. Select your preferred Jamba Juice location
3. Browse the menu and create your order (or use a previous order)
4. When you’ve selected your items, choose a pickup time
5. Pay in advance and save payment info for your next order
6. Head straight to the regular pick up location in the store and Skip the Line®!
For questions regarding your order, please call 1-866-4R-FRUIT.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a fan (anymore)
I accidentally had my order sent to another local Jamba Juice. I realized once I went inside to get my Jamba Juice from where I thought I sent it. The lady there said I had to call the store and cancel the order to get a refund. I did this. However I got charged for it, plus I ordered it again at the store I was at. I called the store again later that day and was told to email the app. That the store doesn’t get paid directly for online orders and can’t refund me. So after an hour looking for an email address, the only link sends u back to Jamba Juice website which had no phone number and just a general email section. And I’m still waiting for a response. I’m sure this isn’t the first time someone accidentally ordered from the app. You’d think they would make it just a little bit easier to cancel. I’m not going back to jamba til I get my refund. And trust me, it’s gonna hurt me more than them. But it’s the principal to me.
App not working
I added my gift card on-line and decided to download the app on my phone. I tried to upload my existing gift card I have and it will not let me. It keeps reading “error”. I thought this app would be tied to the program so my giftcard would automatically be connected but it is not. I also thought I’d be able to pay through the app like Starbucks so I would not have to carry by giftcard but apparently it does not. bummer. Not a great user-friendly app. With such a big franchise it’s a shame that the reviews for this app are bad. Time to give back to our local cafes for great customer service after my giftcard is exhausted. Sorry.
The app is great and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. My problem is that there is no “comment” or “special instructions” section. I frequently order waffles and for whatever reason the store gets a notification not to warm the waffles.
At no point am I prompted to make that choice and there is no comment section for me to tell the store to warm the waffles, knowing they’ll get a notification not to.
If the order sent to the store shows different options than the app, customers should see that option as well.
- Jamba Inc.
- 88.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Jamba Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.