By Daniel Hoffmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JamBox – the guitar app for chords and scales.
JamBox is a dynamic app for guitar chords and scales. Specify a chord and the app will provide you with extensive information on fingering, handle lengths, the notes contained in the chord, blank and muted strings, Barrée sizes supplemented by the music-theoretical groundwork such as scales and intervals. Are you interested in more features? Take a look at JamBox Pro.
- chord Modes: 50 (calculated)
- scales: 5
- dynamic scale calculation
- split bass/slash chords: Free split bass note option for any chord
- chord thumbnails
- notes display
- progression display
- info panel (Included notes, Progression, Used Fingers, notes in chord, chord span, missing notes, empty strings, muted strings, barree size, min/max frets)
- instrument: 1 (guitar)
- supported tuning: standard
- left handed option
- capotasto function
I can't believe there are no reviews. This app is awesome! I have download many similar apps and Jam Box has the most to offer by far.
Some issues but really good
My friend has an iPhone 4s and this app works perfectly but I have an iPhone 6 plus and every time I open it, it shows a blank screen but when it works it is really fun to play around with
- Category: Music
- Released: Apr 26, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Daniel Hoffmann
- © Daniel Hoffmann
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).