James Haskell Health & Fitness
By James Haskell Health & Fitness Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
James Haskell Health & Fitness was set up by England & Wasps Rugby Player James Haskell.
JHHF is James’s own business, operated and managed directly by him. So what appears are absolutely his own thoughts, views, notations and opinions.
James has an understandable reputation for having an amazing physique and body shape, which is a direct achievement of dedication, sheer hard work, as well as always engaging with best practice in terms of nutrition as well as application to training. A fact borne out by his being a professional athlete and constantly exposed to WADA drug test protocol.
James started the business with the mission to inform, educate and help people understand more about nutrition, health and fitness and to help them achieve their exercise and health goals, whatever they may be.
With this in mind, the James Haskell Health & Fitness App has been designed with three distinct deliverables in mind.
Efficiency and Ease of Use in off-line locations. Constant Communication. Training Reference Point
The goals include:
• To enable JHHF subscribers to read and follow James training and fitness EBooks and Guides both on and critically off-line when in the gym, travelling around or just out and about.
• To ensure you never miss any free training guides, body building, nutrition, recipes and fitness tips, blogs and news releases
• Constant access to an incredible resource of training instructions, tips, exercise areas, body zone, body building focus, advice and informed opinion
• JHTV weekly schedule delivered direct to the App
• Keep up to date about the latest Wasps and England rugby news, gossip and reports
James Haskell Health & Fitness helps you achieve a healthier and fitter lifestyle.
We do this delivering professional fitness and nutrition advice in a simple, clear and easy to understand format. In conjunction with the development of our own range of clean and certified sports supplements, this allows the individual to achieve the lifestyle balance, which is right for them.
Remember it’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
iOS 10 Compatibility
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JAMES HASKELL HEALTH & FITNESS LTD
- © JAMES HASKELL HEALTH & FITNESS LTD 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Week 1 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- L.G Introduction Manual$14.99
- Week 2 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- Week 5 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- Week 4 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- Week 3 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- The Video Plus RugbyFit Ebook$12.99
- The Classic RugbyFit EBook$9.99
- Week 6 - Lean Gains Guide$2.99
- Bundle H$17.99