The official mobile app of the annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
JNUC hosts the largest gathering of Apple IT administrators in the world, and focuses on new and better ways to manage Apple devices with the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes and making IT life easier.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions and connect with sponsors throughout the venue
• Access interactive maps to find everything from sessions at the Hyatt to restaurants in the area
• Connect with fellow attendees and receive important updates from Jamf in real-time
• Share internal social posts in the app and connect them to your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn profiles
Features of the app:
• Social Post — share photos and comments to an internal social feed and connect them to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
• Agenda — view the full conference agenda, including dates, times, locations, session descriptions and presenter bios
• Profile — create a user profile with your name, photo, title and company, and connect with other attendees at the event
The JNUC 2017 app was created by Jamf, the leader in Apple device management and maker of Jamf Pro and Jamf Now.
- JAMF Software
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JAMF Software & CrowdCompass 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.