Jamf School Teacher gives teachers the tools to manage their students' school-issued devices. Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps students can access on their device, keep students focused during class by creating Lessons that allow or restrict certain apps and websites, answer students' questions with Messages, and use Weblock to make sure students can only visit teacher-approved websites.
- Restrict and allow apps (including games and social media)
- Force settings, such as Bluetooth, to be enabled
- Create Lessons for each subject
- Answer students' questions with Messages
- See student device information
- Restrict and allow websites with Weblock
- Remotely install apps on your students’ devices
- Fixed issue where selecting an individual student wasn’t possible
- Fixed issue where the app needed to restart after first install for managed configuration to take hold
- Fixed issue where 2-way communication could no longer be enabled
- Fixed issue where Network Checker would be available to groups outside of the allowed scope
- Fixed issue where app couldn’t be used in split view mode (improvements still to come)
- JAMF Software
- 91.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JAMF Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.