Jamo puts dance games from Wii/Xbox on iPhone and iPod Touch. Our innovative motion tracking technology turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a Wii controller and Wii console, and it scores your dance moves with the built-in motion sensors. Show off your moves and compete for fame and glory.
- The hottest dance routines (Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Hula, Latin....) for hottest songs (Problem, Fancy....), available to you on your phone anywhere anytime
- Wirelessly project the dance video to a big screen, such as to a TV (through Apple TV or Chromecast), or to any computer screen
- Hold your iPhone like a Wii controller. Our motion tracking technology tracks and objectively scores your dance moves
- Link several iPhones (or iPod Touch) together in the party mode, and compete with your friends to see who has the best move. Unlike Wii, which limits you to 4 controllers, you can link as many iPhones as you want, so that you can host a big dance party
- Cannot meet your friend in person? Challenge them 1-on-1, they can respond whenever convenient for them.
- Want to match with someone in real time? We auto match you with anyone who is looking at the same time.
- Track your history, progress and calories automatically
- Post results to your favorite social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter. Brag about your achievements
- Follow your favorite dancers and instructors to see their new routines. Discover new routines and styles through your friends.
- Measure your heart rate after a routine using your phone to see if you have hit your target heart rate zone
Do you teach Dance Fitness, such as Zumba, Bollywood, Hip-Hop classes? You can record your motion and publish your routine, and sell your routines to millions of iPhone users. Posting your routine on YouTube is boring. Your audience prefers Jamo because our motion tracking technology makes it fun to compete with friends or for a top spot on the leaderboard.
- Create your own dance routines easily. The App captures your dance motion so that other users can learn your dance moves and be scored on their performance.
- You do not even need to have a camcorder to record your dance. You can simply use the WebCam on your computer to automatically record your move and publish with one click.
- Publish your own dance routines for a fee. You worked hard to create the choreography, now you can be paid for doing what you love the most
We are not affiliated with any of the dance games on Wii or Xbox or playstation platforms.
remove Web browser support due to defunct Pubnub service
Ratings and Reviews
I do not like
IT BARELY WORKS GET A GOOD APP
It doesn't connect to my computer and u have to pay for the majority of the things!!
When it works it's great
But sometimes it logs off and won't let me log in.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vimo Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 routine $0.99
- 10 routines for price of 8 $7.99
- 30 routines for price of 15 $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.