Guitar Lessons - JamPlay
By JamPlay, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This FREE app from JamPlay will improve your guitar playing, guaranteed! Download now & get access to guitar lesson videos, scales, chords, backing tracks, a metronome, and a tuner!
It doesn't matter if you play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, are a beginner guitarist or advanced player...this app will help improve your playing.
Check the reviews and see what others are saying. This is a must-have app! Over 345,000 users can't be wrong!
* Over 345,000 satisfied users
* Average rating of over 4.5
* Featured by Apple (USA)
* Beginner Lessons: Hundreds of lessons for absolute beginners.
* Genre Lessons: Learn to play your favorite style/genre of music.
* Song Lessons: We offer lessons for hundreds of the most popular songs.
* Exercise & Lick Libraries: Take advantage of these libraries to improve your chord strumming and scales.
* Backing Tracks: Hundreds of exclusive backing tracks for you to jam with.
* Free Content Updates: New lessons & tracks are added frequently. No app updates required. No extra fees.
* Tuner: Your built-in microphone turns your device into a tuner.
* Chord Library: Thousands of chord voicings with audio playback.
* Scale Library: Dozens of scales; each in all 12 keys with audio playback.
* Metronome: Customization accents, kits, and beats per minute
What's New in Version 2.3
- Resolve video play issue in iOS 8 and other minor issues resolved.
Rating is for the app
JamPlay is great and I've been learning a lot. The app those is ridiculously frustrating. Like others it doesn't track your progress. So every time I open the app I have to go through the lessons to find where I left off. Not only do I wish it would open up where I left off but also where I left off on my mac. I wish they worked together seamlessly. Seems like an easy fix.
Love JamPlay, not this app
I really enjoy my JamPlay membership. I'm learning alot. This app, however, needs some love and messaging.
It doesn't remember login info. Have to log in Everytime I leave the app and come back to it.
Perhaps the most annoying issue is that it won't track progress. I always have to go through the lessons to find out where I left off last.
And for 2017, I expect an apple tv app. This unfortunately does not exist.
All these things work smooth on a competitor to JamPlay. I wish JamPlay would take some notes from their competition and make this app experience better. That's why I gave low rating, the experience.
Way too buggy
If you like logging in over and over, trying to get this app to work, enjoy. Otherwise, skip it until they get it fixed. It won't remember your log-in, and will continually ask you to log in, over and over, every time you try to access a lesson. It's a crap shoot on whether any given lesson will actually load and play.