Guitar Lessons - JamPlay
By JamPlay, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This FREE app from JamPlay will improve your guitar playing, guaranteed! Download now & get access to guitar lesson videos, scales, chords, backing tracks, a metronome, and a tuner!
It doesn't matter if you play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, are a beginner guitarist or advanced player...this app will help improve your playing.
Check the reviews and see what others are saying. This is a must-have app! Over 345,000 users can't be wrong!
* Over 345,000 satisfied users
* Average rating of over 4.5
* Featured by Apple (USA)
* Beginner Lessons: Hundreds of lessons for absolute beginners.
* Genre Lessons: Learn to play your favorite style/genre of music.
* Song Lessons: We offer lessons for hundreds of the most popular songs.
* Exercise & Lick Libraries: Take advantage of these libraries to improve your chord strumming and scales.
* Backing Tracks: Hundreds of exclusive backing tracks for you to jam with.
* Free Content Updates: New lessons & tracks are added frequently. No app updates required. No extra fees.
* Tuner: Your built-in microphone turns your device into a tuner.
* Chord Library: Thousands of chord voicings with audio playback.
* Scale Library: Dozens of scales; each in all 12 keys with audio playback.
* Metronome: Customization accents, kits, and beats per minute
What's New in Version 2.1
- Video playback issues resolved
Love JamPlay but needs work
Let me lead with a positive: JamPlay's video lessons are awesome. The song lessons inspire me to learn songs and the theory behind the composition and the teachers are not only amazing guitarists, but great teachers. The app itself needs work though. This version is definitely more along the lines of what I would want from JamPlay. It's basically an extension of the phase learning and has the same video lessons in the areas of scales, theories, improvising and of course song video lessons. The App seems to spontaneously close out when trying to sort song titles by genre, teacher or skill level. There doesn't seem to be a way to sort songs by artist or song name. The video lessons work but the supplements cannot be accessed for some reason. I love them idea of the app because I'm almost never in front of a computer and my guitar at the same time so I need a good way to access JamPlay on my phone but straight web access just doesn't cut it. I'm hopeful that the bugs will be fixed because my subscription is well worth the money. This is 3 stars. If the supplements can be accessed and the bugs are gone, it's a 5.
Must must have
I have been playing for over 35 years and am a decent player. This app has not only improved my playing but has opened a thousand windows. It fits any style of playing. If you don't download you are a fool. Thanks jamplay. Outstanding
Doesn't work on my iPhone6+
This app works great on my iPad but on my iPhone 6+ I have to uninstall the app and reinstall it every time to get it to work. If I close out and sign back in I cannot access any content as the app wants me to sign up again. Would rate it higher if it worked on all devices