By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorial Day Sales Start Now!
Get a great guitar or bass tones through your mobile device with the hottest guitar app! JamUp is an easy to use drag-and-drop interface that features amps, stomp-boxes and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb, tuner, 8-track recorder, and much more… all in a single app.
JamUp can be easily integrated with with Positive Grid's BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. Also thanks to the Tone Cloud feature you can join a worldwide community of artists and access more than 10,000 factory and users presets to complement your tone needs.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.6.26
In this update, we fixed several minor issues to maintain our reliability. Thanks for your support!
Team Positive Grid
Everything perfect except tone shift
This app is an all-in-one app, that surprised me a LOT! I'm using an iRig HD and this, and a homemade BT pedal, for switching pedals or presets. This is pretty much all you'll ever need, playing guitar in a fast and portable fashion. Every single effect is perfect, and the option to place them in any order, gives you the ability to create any tone you can think of. You do get what you pay for, on this app. If you're only using the free stuff, then you're gonna be limited as to how good it can sound. Trust me, buying the in-app upgrades will be money well spent. You're going to need an interface, of course, and a Bluetooth foot-switch controller, to be able to change setups while playing. This JamUp app works with airturn or MIDI control pedals. You could even rig a keyboard, with foot-switches, and use switch control, in iOS settings.
I bought this assuming I would have a pretty good variety of amps/ effects but you only get 6 amps and they all sound the same, if you want more for your money I would suggest Amplitube even the free app gives you 8 free amps.dissapointing
Clean up your information
It's a puzzle trying to figure this platform.
There is old information on the website such as the iPhone interface is no longer available, I spent a half hour trying to find the interface, contacting support and three days later they let me know it was no longer available.
The website and app description talks about jamup XT and jamup XT pro. So I'm confused because there is no app called Jamup "XT" it's just jamup and jamup pro. Confusing.
I paid $49 for the all access to the amp and effects. I go into bias to find all my new amps, and they aren't there with the amps. It took me a few hours around the internet and YouTube to figure out that when you buy the all access they put all the amps in jamup not in bias where all the amps are typically kept. Seriously?
No instructional videos. The only videos are demonstration/sale based, no true step by step on how everything works, unprofessional.
When you go to tonecloud and preview tones, most of the tones you try to preview just blasts through your speakers with feedback, and there is no way to control it while in preview mode, worthless, and could seriously create hearing loss so be very careful.
These guys definitely have a lot of bugs and confusion. Not ready for prime time.
Seriously, this makes the entire product line look unorganized and unprofessional. Outside of that
there are some decent tones.
And to top it off of you aren't careful about how you purchase add on's they will charge you twice for the same item, they popped me for $49, I contacted their support, no good, they essentially said it's not their problem and to fix it with Apple
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 3.6.26
- Size: 301 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2016 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Metal Expansion Pack$9.99
- Effect Expansion Pack$9.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$9.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- All Access$24.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$9.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$9.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$9.99
- Acoustic Expansion Pack$9.99