By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JamUp is delightful way to jam and practice on your iPad and iPhone.
- Great tone, Jam Player, Phrase Sampler, 8-track Recorder all included.
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneCloud
- Featured worldwide by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 46 amp channels and 40 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp is now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.6.22
Hi there ,
Thanks for using Positive Grid apps! We found the cracking noises from the Ola chorus in JamUp and squashed it! Now it’s time to keep playing.
Rock on ,
Team Positive Grid
Flawless with bias (well almost)
Works really well and sounds warm and convincing. However looses points for tech support always giving the same answers and being impersonal. Also the pitch shifter pedals are terrible. Can't even play chords. Whats the point then? I can play a single note higher without any hassle. Think they use note tracking instead of frequency shifting. They glitch and sound like crap but other than that everything is flawless. Also the latency could be better, I got an iPhone 6s. Wish these guys would catch up to (yonac)tonestack. Tonestack still smokes everyone else for clarity and almost zero latency, they have a 64 buffer option as well as processing quality. Come on positive grid you can do better. Stop resting on your laurels
Honestly just get tonestack. Its the best one. I've tried them all and jamuo/bias is 2nd best out there but Tonestack is #1 the most versatile for experienced users. Just buy tonestack first.
I will say bias/jamup get points for warmth tho. Very very warm sounding which is a plus. Give us better pitch shift algorithms and 64 buffer latency and its a 5 star easy.
Great for bedroom playing / writing
JamUp Pro comes with the same basic features, and offers a number of in-app purchases (of which I recommend expanding to 8 tracks of recording and the orange OR30 amp). It's easy to use, very customizable, and allows you to play virtually anywhere. I bring it on tour to practice, use it to write in my apartment. It will slow down songs in you music library to help you learn your favorite songs, has a looping function, and up to 8 tracks of recording. It's no substitute for a real studio, but it's a great tool.
Finally, I can load SOME of my purchased iTunes songs into the Jam feature. You guys took way too long to fix this issue, and you still need to keep working it because I still cannot load all of my purchased music. With that being said, thanks for finally getting started on repairing the issue. I'm so glad that I have a reason to use Jamup Pro again.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 3.6.22
- Size: 310 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2016 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Metal Expansion Pack$4.99
- Effect Expansion Pack$4.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$4.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$4.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$4.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$4.99
- All Access$24.99
- Vintage Effect Expansion Pack$4.99
- Acoustic Expansion Pack$4.99