JamUp Pro - Guitar Amps and Multi-Effects Processor with Multitrack Recorder, Backing Track Player, Phrase Sampler, Tuner and Metronome
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Summer Sale! Save 50% on JamUp Pro, BIAS Amp, Final Touch, and all expansion packs.
JamUp is delightful way to jam and practice on your iPad and iPhone.
- Great tone, Jam Player, Phrase Sampler, 8-track Recorder all included.
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneCloud
- Featured worldwide by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 46 amp channels and 40 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp is now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.6.9
Now we added Amp Match download support for BIAS Mobile as a free update. You are able to download any Amp Match models from ToneCloud in BIAS Amp for iPad and iPhone, and open it to JamUp and BIAS FX. While JamUp and BIAS Mobile users now will have no limitation to download any amp match models, the amp match process will remain exclusive to BIAS Desktop Professional only.
About Amp Match
Originally released for BIAS Professional only, Amp Match accurately captures the tone of any tube amplifier by analyzing and compare a currently designed BIAS amp model with the sound of a real mic’d amp or file source. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancement needed to make this current amp model accurately match the target amplifier. There are already hundreds of Amp Match models available created by users, producers, and engineers, as well as artists such as Mark Holcomb from Periphery, Ola Englund, Rusty Cooley, among many others.
We are also working on new JamUp features, BIAS FX Desktop, BIAS FX mobile expansion packs, stay tuned with us for more exciting news!
the Positive Grid team
No Custom panel graphics from Bias models
Just like with the iPhone version this update killed the custom panel graphics of imported Bias models. Same thing with all Strandberg models that now show an invisible front panel instead of their custom graphics. There is no feedback or bug report button in the app so i post it here hoping the devs will read this or be notified...
Otherwise great update for an excellent guitar amp sim app! I just love all Positive Grid apps and BIAS FX is my absolute favorite, but JamUp Pro still has more pedals to choose from.
I love this program but...
A bug was introduced in the recent build at least on an iPhone 5s. When jamming with an MP3/song file, the start of the song delays, and the displayed elapsed and remaining times show garbage values.
Also, a longstanding issue - I like to use A/B looping but the loop button is too small.
Griffin StompBox not working with update
I use this app extensively and absolutely love it. However, the latest update doesn't seem to recognize the Griffin StompBox any more. Bummer as I have my live banks programmed to incorporate the StompBox. :(
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 3.6.9
- Size: 168 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2015 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Effect Expansion Pack$9.99
- Metal Expansion Pack$9.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$9.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$9.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$9.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$9.99
- Vintage Effect Expansion Pack$9.99
- Acoustic Expansion Pack$9.99