By Positive Grid Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get a great guitar or bass tones through your mobile device with the hottest guitar app! JamUp is an easy to use drag-and-drop interface that features amps, stomp-boxes and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb, tuner, 8-track recorder, and much more… all in a single app.
JamUp can be easily integrated with with Positive Grid's BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. Also thanks to the Tone Cloud feature you can join a worldwide community of artists and access more than 10,000 factory and users presets to complement your tone needs.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
For iPhone7 users: you need a lightning interface with output to use this Positive Grid's app. For more information, please visit
What's New in Version 3.6.30
Thanks for your Feedback! On this new update we support importing our newly released BIAS Amp with reverb feature. We also fixed some minor bugs with Audiobus integration.
Our Black Friday Promotion begins now, please check out: https://www.positivegrid.com/promotions/ for more information.
Team Positive Grid
Crashes all the time!
This used to be my go-to app for quickly laying down some loops in the Sampler section. Recently something happened (iOS update?) and now whenever I try to load a saved song the app crashes. When I reopen it there is a default value of 144 measures in the Sampler. Attempting to load a song causes it to crash again. I can sometimes access my list of saved songs by hitting Save first, and then Load, but it keeps crashing. I loved this app! Please fix it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.6.30
- Size: 298 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2016 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Metal Expansion Pack$4.99
- Effect Expansion Pack$4.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$4.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- All Access$24.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$4.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$4.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$4.99
- Acoustic Expansion Pack$4.99