JamUp Pro - Guitar Amps and Multi-Effects Processor with Multitrack Recorder, Backing Track Player, Phrase Sampler, Tuner and Metronome
By Positive Grid Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET GEARS THIS WEEK! JAMUP AND BIAS 50% OFF ($19.99->$9.99), ALL EXPANSION PACKS 50% OFF!
JamUp is the world’s best Guitar/Bass Multi-Effects Processor for iPad and iPhone.
- JamUp is the No.1 amp-and-effect app
- Over 10,000 artists, factory and users presets in ToneCloud
- Featured worldwide by Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player, Guitarist
JamUp XT comes with 1 amp and 6 effects. JamUp Pro XT adds fully 6 amps and 16 stomp-box and premium rack effects - including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo and spring reverb. Both JamUp XT and JamUp Pro XT include Jam player, phrase sampler, ToneSharing, preset manager, 8-track recorder (optional), live-view, tuner and metronome.
All the amps and effects can be arranged with the easy to use drag-and-drop interface, simply move them around to create your own unique signal chain. JamUp offers the best sounding and studio quality collection of amp and effect models, with the optional expansion packs, it features 46 amp channels and 40 classic effects.
Each amp model was carefully measured and analyzed based on the actual unit, and it was developed with Positive Grid's MESH Multi-Stage Modeling Technology, it offers significant sonic improvement than other digital amp modelers, with dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel.
The modeled sounds are just part of what JamUp has to offer. The Jam Player module makes it a snap to import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with, and you can adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. There’s the sound-on-sound phrase sampler, which lets you easily record and layer looped parts. What’s more, with the optional 8-track recorder, built-in tuner and metronome, it delivers a complete professional processing and recording solution.
ToneSharing allows users to create, share and download custom presets right inside JamUp. You can check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user created tones from all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite.
JamUp is now integrates seamlessly with Positive Grid's new BIAS - Amp Designer and Modeler app, expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live use, recording and jamming. BIAS starts with stunning replications of 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history and then lets you dive deep into the guts of their gear to tweak every possible aspect of their architecture. Swap out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic—even change the tube’s bias—to create your dream amp and distinctive signature sound.
- Realtime Guitar/Bass Amp and Multi-Effects processor
- JamUp seamlessly integrated with BIAS - the ultimate amp designer and modeler
- Run 7 simultaneous amp and effect models
- Drag and drop signal path for easy tone creation
- JamUp XT includes 1 amp and 6 effects, JamUp Pro XT includes 6 amp and 16 premium effects
- In total 48 amp channels and 40 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
- Complete 8-Track Recorder System (via in-app purchase)
- Phrase Sampler with undo feature, start mode selection, synchronized metronome
- iTunes Jam player to access your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine
- ToneSharing, download over 10,000 artist & user presets, or share your own
- 128 slot preset manager
- Live-View control page
- Built-in Tuner/Metronome
- MIDI learning and assignment
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Audiobus support in 3 slots
- And much, much more...
- Designed with JamUp Plug (available on Amazon.com for $19.99)
- Griffin StompBox, Griffin StudioConnect
- AirTurn Wireless Footswtich
- Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
- iRig, iRig HD, Ampkit, Ampkit HD
What's New in Version 3.6.8
What's new in JamUp 3.6.8:
We are bringing you some improvements and fixes in 3.6.8 update.
- Improved Dropbox preset backup: now your custom BIAS amps will also backed up so your presets using BIAS amps will not get broken once restored.
- Add support for new BIAS desktop amp appearance
You probably know JamUp is seamlessly designed and integrated with our BIAS app, with which you can virtually design your own custom guitar amplifier or download thousands of amps from ToneCloud. And now we bring BIAS to the next level - BIAS Desktop with Amp Match!
BIAS Desktop is a groundbreaking guitar amp modeler with Positive Grid's Amp Match™ technology, it offers an entirely new concept of putting any tube amplifier tone and feel into a plug-in (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) for Mac and PC. It features the most accurate, thorough and versatile guitar-amp modeler and designer engine, and it can accurately capture and match the tone of any tube amplifier, users can then share or download amp models from BIAS’s built-in ToneCloud® amp-sharing platform. You can download BIAS Desktop demo for free at www.positivegrid.com.
That's it for now. We've got some big things coming down the pipeline, stay tuned with us on our Facebook or Twitter!
The Positive Grid Team
Jam Up Pro Rocks
I have Amplitube with all the options, as well as Ampkit+ and GarageBand, and while each has its pluses and minuses - more often than not I reach for Jam Up Pro. I'm a gear junkie in the real world, and I'm quite fond of the amp and effect models in Jam Up - the sound quality is excellent. The app may not have all the bells and whistles that a fully loaded Amplitube has, but its rock solid and far less finicky than the latter. Support is just as important as features in my book, and the single incident where I needed non-technical support left me scratching my head (surprised). I've purchased a considerable amount of software over the years, and I've NEVER had a vendor bend over backward to provide a solution the way Positive Grid did. Buy this app and as many expansion packs as you can - you won't regret it!
Best Guitar App I've Seen
I've been playing for about 25years and have allot of software based and guitar apps. This is is the best sounding and easiest to use. Once I saw the web based commercial on the Internet, I had to get it. I got most of the value pack. The Metal and Rock packs are killer. Just plain and simple its incredibly sounding! Highly Recommend it.
Love this app!!!
This is by far the best amp modeling software I have ever used! I can jam anytime I want and record it for use later in my band!
Can even use Bias desktop to clone my actual amp to keep everything sounding the same!
Get this app you will not regret it!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 3.6.8
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © 2015 Positive Grid Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Effect Expansion Pack$4.99
- Metal Expansion Pack$4.99
- Metal Expansion Pack II$4.99
- Classic Expansion Pack$4.99
- 8-Track Recorder$4.99
- Boutique Expansion Pack$4.99
- Bass Expansion Pack$4.99
- Acoustic Expansion Pack$4.99
- Vintage Effect Expansion Pack$4.99