Application designed for your everyday use, and perfectly suited to your needs. Start the Janetter experience right now.
- Quickly cycle through bookmarked Timelines with a swipe
- Update all bookmarked Timelines at once
- Multi-account compatible, no need to switch accounts to check for new tweets
- Compatible with Timeline displays like lists and searches
- Send replies or add to favorites from the icons displayed when you tap a tweet
- Hold on a tweet to display the conversation
- Allows you to assign the tap, double tap and hold actions on tweets to your preferred functions
- Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
- Quickly close the internal browser by swiping right, or close the viewer by swiping down
- Hide tweets with particular keywords, from particular users or from particular apps using Mute
- Read interesting URLs later, compatible with Pocket and Instapape
◆The differences between the Pro and Free and Lite
- Banner ads at the top of Timeline and the bottom of the internal browser (Lite: Yes, Free: Yes, Pro: No)
- Access your direct messages (Lite: No, Free: Yes, Pro: Yes)
- Account registration limit (Lite: No, Free: up to 3 accounts, Pro: up to 7 accounts)
◆How can I make comments or suggestions?
Please feel free to Tweet to @Janetter_jp with your comments, or suggestions for improvement.
Twitter : @Janetter_jp
Mail : support+iOS@janesoft.net
- updated Twitter Text Library.
- fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but weird useless animations
An otherwise decent app, but too many silly, distracting UI tricks. Flashes, animations.... just please stop. Why do I want the keys to turn blue when I tap shift? Why do I want the unread number to slide in? Neither helps me in any way and serve only to distract.
Design that doesn’t assist the user in achieving a goal is just egoism by the designer.
Smooth and intuitive
Superior to Twitter's own app. Simple, but does what you need.
Best for Multiple Accounts despite obvious flaws
This is the best Twitter app I've found for handling multiple accounts. Very Slick User Interface, but does take some time to master.
Biggest peeves so far? Crashes much too frequently (though doesn't seem to lose your place). Too heavy of a reliance on internet connectivity -- in other words, you must be connected to the net for everything except reading tweets already loaded. I'd love to be able to send a note to Instapaper using the "Read Later" feature, but can't if not connected! Why can't this info be queued up and sent when a connection is established? Ditto for any Tweets. I could do this in Twitbird, but it can't handle multiple accounts -- and developer appears to have abandoned that app). If this can't be done, could there at least be an option to "Send to Mail"? as that will work when no Wifi is available (I use an iPod Touch, so I don't have constant 3G/4G, only wifi -- if Pro version had this feature I would buy in a second). No way to block spammy users that I could find. Also, could you make the "load more tweets" bar that shows when you reload easier to see? The light gray bar with wavy lines on top and bottom is too easily missed when scrolling rapidly to load tweets before I head out.
- Jane, Inc.
- 33.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Jane, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.