Jango Radio Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Enjoy no interruptions from ads on Jango Radio for FREE ***
Jango Radio Mobile is a free, personalized radio service that plays
the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of
your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that
plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly
programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance
Hits & more… It's unlimited free listening with No Audio Ads!
Already a Jango listener? Great. Just log in to access your existing
stations and create new ones right from your iPhone, iPod Touch or
“I’m in love with Jango” - USA Today
“Refreshingly simple online radio” - CNet
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
“Makes it fun to discover new music” - PC World
• Jango Radio Mobile Features:
• Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
• NEW! No ad interruptions on mobile devices
• Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
• Tune in to 100’s of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres,
from Dance and World Music to Holiday compilations and hits by decade
• Explore new music by tuning in to similar stations
• Fine-tune your stations by adding the artists you want to hear or
changing the variety setting
• Share stations with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
• Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
This version addresses a few bugs and crashes while adding support for iOS9.
I really like this app, less commercial interruption than with other music apps. One feature that would could be improved is sleep timer. Having to go through 6 steps to set it and if you forget to hit done after setting a time, then it doesn't set and doesn't go off (obviously). Also with this feature having the option to select 15, 30, etc v. setting the time would be easier. Keep up the great work!
What's up with that?
Good app, no videos to watch unlimited skips. But the only flaw I feel it has its that it doesn't remember the music I liked,the last time I was listening to that station. Second when I chose to restart the station it will replay the same music it played the last time I listened to it before it plays a new song, it's ok sometimes but sometimes it's bothers. But besides that I think it's a good app. Fix the two problems and I will rate 6******. Thanks!
The only thing I don't like about the app is sometimes I JUST want to listen to a certain band or artist. I have noticed that in the rock music I listen to its not updated like it only has old Fall Out Boy and old Pierce the Vail. So please have an option to where you can only listen to the artist or band you like and update the songs. Please take this comment into consideration. Thanks