Japan Subway Route Map (Tokyo Osaka Nagoya)
By Studio Heat
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Japan Subway Route Map is an application which you can see the route list and route map of Japan subway (Tokyo Metro, Metropolitan subway, Osaka Municipal Subway, Nagoya Municipal Subway ) easily.
Because the transfer information of each station is specified in a route list, this application is convenient for complicated subway movement in Japan.
Please use this application, which is available on offline, for subway movement and others easily.
* A list of subways in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya
* A station list along each route and transfer guidance
* Link functions between the station selected from the route list and the route map
* A function with which you can return to the station which is selected , by a double tap on route map display
* Route map is displayed in zoom manner smoothly with ‘pinch in’ and ‘ pinch out’
* Vertical and horizontal rotary function and rotary lock function on route map display
* Accessible to whole route map by one-click function.
* Display in kana using roman letters for all stations.
* Subway cars information (Tokyo Subway)
* Exit guide (Tokyo Subway)
■ Switch of region
* Please select the utilization area from "Setting" of the home screen of iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Please note in advance that we dare not prepare search functions for routes in this application, because of the shortest movement using JR and a private railway, rather than Tokyo subway, in some cases.
■ Future version up
* Requests on additional functions will be accepted, for further reference for future version up, at support site.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Supported iPhone 4 & iOS 4.
Can Switch Regions
APP sold for 3 regions, but only see Tokyo. I can go to settings & switch to Nagoya & Osaka, but going back to APP shows only Tokyo? If ur going to only Tokyo this might work for you.
Ok, after a little research you can switch regions. Double click the Home button. Press and hold the icon & when the "-" shows quit APP. After doing so you can go to settings & change regions.
Not user friendly, but it works.
OK for Nagoya Subway but not private lines.
This is a great app for the Nagoya Subway! You also need to add the Meitetsu Line especially from the Centrair Airport! If you want this app to help out tourists you might also add points of interest at each stop.
Does not work after I upgraded to iOS 4 on iPad.
Waste of money!!!
Buy another map! Not user friendly or easy to switch between cities. Confusing and does not give you the full subway lines of the cities listed.