Japanese Dictionary for English
By Ghi Nguyen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mazii is best japanese english dictionary for japanese learner.
With simple design but it brings efficiency to the user.
Mazii dictionary including Japanese - English dictionary, kanji dictionary.
Full search by kanji, hiragana, romanji, english and drawing kanji.
You can search and remember mean of word by "My words" feature. This feature help you manage your vocabulary more convenient. After that you can learn them with flashcard mode.
Another feature is easy news. You can practice reading skill everyday with easy kanji and furigana view.
You need download database from internet in the first time using app. About 40 MB.
- Lookup word in japanese with kanji, hiragana, katakana, romanji and english with all information about reading, mean, example, synonym and relate word.
- Play sound of word
- Input kanji by hand draw kanji.
- Stroke of kanji with beautiful animation.
- Look up a kanji with all information about reading, mean and example.
- Kanji JLPT with N1, N2, N3, N4, N5.
- Easy news is help you practice reading japan news everyday.
- Terms with many category as music, Buddy, sport, business, engineer...
- Flashcard helps you learn word more easy.
- My words allows you add a word to a category to manage them.
- Verb conjugator for japanese verb.
- Add word and kanji to favorite list.
- How to draw a kanji help you learn way to write a kanji.
- Premium feature: with full access news reader offline, verb conjugator and no ads.
- More 170.000 entry japanese - english
- More 6.500 kanji with full stroke
When you need immediate assistance, please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 28, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ghi Nguyen
- © eUp 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to premium$4.99