The First-Jason-3D-Action Game
It's not Friday the 13th but you can feel like Jason as a Zombie Killer!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR iMAC WITH AMAZING PERFORMANCE AND SPECIAL 3D EFFECTS
***PLAY WITH JOYSTICK OR KEYBOARD AND MOUSE***
***KILL ZOMBIES IN FULLSCREEN***
Watch the release video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcQnXkQ6rg
Get also the FREE iPhone-, iPad- and iPod - version here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jason-vs-zombies/id419687544?mt=8
You play a guy named Jason. There exists no humanity on this world. The world is full of zombies and you (Jason) are the only man who can save the world if you find and kill all zombies. You have to be a very good Zombie Killer for surviving 5 amazing Levels and Missions. It's a long way to the last level called "Zombie City". So you need many Kill-Points to unlock new weapons for free. You can also earn Bonus-Kill-Points if you cut the arms and heads of aggressively zombies with your different weapons. Your Level-Kill-Points will always be saved and you can play every level for new if it's unlocked once. Note: In the current free version you are only able to play the first mission.
- Play with Mouse and Keyboard or Joystick
- Free unlock Weapons if you are a good Zombie Killer (Fullversion only)
- Fantastic Performance and Controlls
- 5 amazing 3D-Level Areas (Fullversion only)
- The Hills, Industrial Area, The Cave, Red Dead Area, Zombie City
- 15 Zombie Kill Missions to save the world (Fullversion only)
- Real 3D Zombies can loose Arms and Heads with amazing and funny animations
- Artificial intelligence Zombies getting more and more aggressively
- 8 different working weapons to unlock (Fullversion only)
- Normal Axe, Silver Mask, Silver Axe, Gun, Machine Gun, Golden Axe, Golden Mask
- Crates and Barrels to shoot and earn bonus points
- Real physic bomb weapon (Slingshot)
- Special Particle explosion effects
- Fantastic creative sound effects
- Medipacks for Jason
- Invert AIM
- Fog on/off
- Sky on/off
- Musik Volume
- Help Popup to explain how to control Jason and the game
- window play-mode -> mouse bug is fixed now
- press CMD-F Key to toggle between fullscreen and window-play-mode
- zombies will be destroyed after dead, to save performance
Ratings and Reviews
Okay well now I know why everyone hates it!
I had been looking at this for a while when browsing free apps on my macbook and I finally decided to go for it despite the bad ratings. I understand now that it is just a demo version of a much cooler game with better weapon choice and hopefully better animation/control because that sucked in this game. Not really fun, just probably want to avoid this one.
I thought it was pretty good, kindof fun to blow zombies up with a slingshot, and if you don't change weapons and don't move it's more fun cause it makes it kindof harder. I like it!
It's not free, it's a demo
This game has one level. After that you have to purchase the game.
Nothing wrong withg that, but it should be called demo, not free.
- Michael Sandt
- 57 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011 Michael Sandt | ASteam - creating new media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.