“Jass” is a traditional card game which is popular in the Alemannic German-speaking part of Europe
The most common variant of “Jass” is the Schieber, played by two teams of two players each.
The scores of each team are being written on a blackboard called “Jasstafel”.
To get more information about “Jass”, please consult Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jass
Jasstafel Pro supports the writing process of a Jass with a simple and intuitive surface which comes very close to the original Jasstafel.
- Supports the variant Schieber.
- Write „Wyys“ and points fastly.
- Long-press on a side to write a round. One team counts its points, Jasstafel automatically adds the points of the other team
- Jasstafel Pro can be used by one person or by two persons, as usually done with a physical Jasstafel.
New in 1.1:
Improvements in usability:
- Long-press on a side to write a round!
iOS 10 compatibility.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.