Jaunt VR - The Premier Virtual Reality Video App
By Jaunt Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the free Jaunt VR app and watch over 100 premium, cinematic virtual reality experiences - with or without a headset!
- 5-part Invisible series by Doug Liman
- Get into college football like never before with ESPN Gameday
- VR documentaries Inside Syria and Inside North Korea by ABC News
- Home Turf series in Adventure Travel
- Paul McCartney concerts and more in the Music World
- The Game, a Jaunt Original, in the Horror World
HOW DOES THE JAUNT VR APP WORK?
- With the Jaunt app, your iPhone becomes your personal VR portal.
- Videos can be viewed with or without Cardboard or a comparable headset.
- If you don't have a headset for VR, toggle to Mono Mode to experience 360 degree content.
- With a headset, choose Stereo Mode and enjoy the full VR experience!
- All videos are available for free.
- Our library of content is constantly being updated, so make sure to check back often.
TIP FOR WATCHING:
- Make sure you are on a WiFi connection.
- For best viewing make sure you have a headset for your phone.
- Need a headset? Go to http://www.jauntvr.com/content/ to find out more.
- Use headphones for a better audio experience.
- Pinch the screen to switch between 2D and stereoscopic modes.
- Sit back, relax, and don't forget to look around!
Jaunt is the leading developer of immersive cinematic VR experiences. Employing 360 degree stereoscopic imagery with directional audio, Jaunt provides audiences with unparalleled access to premier experiences in ways otherwise impossible. Whether ringside, courtside, in the front row or on stage, audiences are given a sense of 'presence' a feeling as if they are there in the flesh.
What's New in Version 1.22
MUST-SEE VR EXPERIENCES:
- INVASION!, full version now available. From the director of Madagascar and narrated by Ethan Hawke, an award-winning VR story about two bumbling aliens, Mac and Cheez, with grand ambitions to take over our world.
- Timeless, use a state-of-the-art time machine and go back in time to experience NBC’s new fall show.
- Invisible, the 5-part series by Doug Liman, Director of Bourne Identity and Edge of Tomorrow.
- General Bug Fixes
Very good VR
This is the best Free VR App I have found so far! Lots of different choices. The videos are amazing! Love the redwood forest video! Just stunning! Most of the videos are educational about the location of the videos but I found them to be interesting. The graphics of the videos are so good you will not mind the educational narration during the films! Worth mentioning that the videos will not launch if you don't have enough space on your device. Had to clear some space and then everything launch quickly and without any horrible buffering issues you see in other VR apps.
Thank you! Please keep up the good work and please keep adding amazing videos to this app!
Needs Download Option-Crashes
I've loved using the Jaunt VR app ever since the first version however videos often stutter even in a good wireless connection. The videos will sometimes freeze with subsequent app crash. Videos also buffer frequently or image quality is inconsistent (blurry to clear).***Please add the option to download videos for offline viewing!!*** All in all the content is great, but the experience is frustrating. I don't know why I keep trying the app, I suppose I think maybe it will work this time but alas it does not. Again, please add a download option! iPhone 6+ user..
I would give this a better rating because rod the graphics. The graphics are awesome. The only down fall is that you cannot walk around in the game. I went to sports and clicked on football and I was basically watching some weird person dancing and people running around. If i knew it was going to be like that. I would have watched a football game on tv. The game would be much better if you could actually walk around and play.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaunt Inc.
- © 2015 Jaunt Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).