Jayson is a simple yet powerful JSON viewer with Siri Shortcuts, Share Sheet Actions and URL schemes.
- Browse JSON files stored on your device.
- Toggle between viewing JSON in a table or as syntax highlighted text.
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between two files or different objects in a single file.
- Use multiple splits to easily compare JSON objects in a single file or across multiple files.
- Parse text or the contents of a URL in your clipboard to JSON.
- Siri Shortcuts that parse JSON from a text or a link stored in your clipboard. The shortcuts can open the JSON in the app or preview it in an interactive notification.
- Share Sheet Actions for parsing JSON from plain text, loading JSON from a link and importing files as JSON.
- URL schemes for parsing a text, loading the contents of a link as JSON or parsing the contents of your clipboard.
- Store imported files locally, in iCloud or don't store them on disk at all.
- Short videos that help you get started with the app.
- Highlight a key from a child object of an array to quickly get an overview of the array.
Features that require the "Unlock Everything" in-app purchase:
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Changing the visual appearance, including the app icon, accent color and type icons.
- Opening more than two tabs.
- New: On first launch, new users are now presented with a sample JSON file in order to quickly get started with the app.
- New: The value of highlighted keys can now be copied by long pressing an item in an array.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where floating point numbers were sometimes displayed with an incorrect value.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be even better with XML support
I really like the JSON capabilities and see a lot of potential use especially with Shortcut support.
However, I tend to switch between XML and JSON projects a lot so it would be great if this supported both format types.
Super helpful, great value
The shortcuts support and url scheme is especially helpful. Can't recommend enough.
Hopefully the developer will also write a JSON editor in future.
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Great job!
- Simon Stovring
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Simon B. Støvring
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.