With efforts to accelerate your access to entertainment Jazz Cinemas is now all set ready to go with its Mobile App on iOS. Now book your favourite Box Offices anywhere and anytime.
Anything and everything about entertainment and regalement is just a snap away now for all the iPhone users. Be it Movie Updates, Ticket Bookings, IMAX, Events, Celebrations, Gift vouchers and much more, now get it done with just a single tap.
The brand new Jazz Cinemas App expedites you to
* Be schooled on what’s buzzing on the screens.
* Browse the movie list to make your preferred choice.
* Order your nibbles while you book your tickets.
* Experience an instantaneous movie booking process.
* Retrieve your booking information.
* Get access to exclusive Deals & Offers with Jazz.
* Find more about Jazz.
* Have a personalised experience with entertainment.
The exclusives of Jazz Cinemas App
* Get alerts on your favourite movie booking openings.
* Gift your special ones with entertainment using our Gift Voucher.
* Reward your colleagues with some gaiety and entertainment and customise it via our Gift Cards.
* Vote for your favourite nostalgic movies and get a chance to watch them again on-screen with Playback.
* Corporate Choice allows you to book an entire auditorium and enjoy an exclusive screening of your selection.
* Join us and be a part of the special events and competitions happening in our premises.
• Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
• Pay later using Lazypay
• Introducing Blink Wallet
Ratings and Reviews
Heats up the phone.
The app works fine but the latest update somehow ended up with a problem which heats up my iPhone7. This wasn't there earlier. Also, you should access to Wallet for storing the tickets. That's easier than carrying these SMS around
In poll options, kindly sort the leading percentage in first.
App doesn’t work
This app won’t load past the initial screen. I am on iPhone 6s with iOS 11. I have tried deleting it and reloading it and nothing helps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.