JBL Array Link is a mobile companion app that works in conjunction with JBL’s latest LAC-III software to assist technicians deploying JBL VTX Series line array systems. Array Link uses a QR code system to transfer all array mechanical information from the main LAC-III application to a mobile phone – this transfer is done directly and in real time without the need of internet connection. All relevant rigging information and options are presented in an easy-to-understand layout.
• Display of all relevant array settings
• Built-in Inclinometer
• Built-in Noise Generator
• Projects Library
• Share array options
• Works in conjunction with JBL’s LAC-III software
Supported JBL Products:
• VTX V25-II, VTX S28, VTX V20, VTX S25, VTX A12
• Suspended Arrays
Added support for LAC Version 3.2
Added support for the new VTX A8 and VTX B18 products
General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not updated for iOS 12 yet
Just crashes on starting up
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017, Harman International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.