Imagine a calculator that leaves all of your calculations visible and at your fingertips, never having to wonder if you typed in the correct numbers, and never again having to write down results as you start a new calculation.
Only 1.9 MB
• Drag down the display and scroll through your calculation history.
• Use in portrait and landscape mode on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Split view mode in landscape allows you to view your history as you calculate.
• Enter and convert between fractions, decimals and mixed numbers.
• Copy and paste calculations into your notes, texts and e-mails.
• jCalc follows order of operations—multiplication and division before addition and subtraction.
• The percent button works great for sales, taxes and tips.
• Five unique themes.
Thank you for taking an interest in jCalc. May it make your life ginormously easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple is good
I actually like the fact that there are only the basic keys because it means bigger buttons. I like the running tape feature too. I only wish it had the option of locking into each of the layouts. I need to use my phone calc strapped to my wrist at work but the only way to lock the screen is in portrait mode. Locking landscape mode would give this calc a feature that would set it well above the others. It's still great for what I do with it but it would be a dream come true with its large keys and a locking landscape mode.
I like this app because I like how you can scroll back and look at the numbers you've entered. It is simple and easy to use. Using decimal fraction, and the mixed number button is a real time saver. It also looks cool when you are doing your work. This calculator definitely beats the standard one that Apple provides. I honestly think this is a cool and better calculator then the ones I have used before.
This calculator is really helpful. If you don't have a calculator with you, you can download this app on your iPhone. One thing that I didn't like is that this calculator isn't a scientific calculator. It would help with even better since I am taking Geometry but other than that I really like using the calculator. It's really helpful and I definitely would recommend this to others.
- Jon Ericksen
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Jon Ericksen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.