JDate – Jewish Singles Dating
By Spark Networks USA, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JDate is the premier Jewish singles community online and JDate’s app is the best new way for Jewish singles to meet and message one another with ease — as well as find a great date, a fun romance, a serious relationship, or ultimately even love and marriage. If you’re looking for compatible friends, a fun date, or even marriage within the Jewish faith, then download this app today!
JDate App “Chai-Lights:”
• Browse member profiles with ease
• Create, edit and view your profile
• Chat instantly with matches who are on the site or in the app
• Send and receive messages to Jewish singles
• Send a “Flirt” to your crush
• View all profile activity at a glance
• Upload photos from your device, Facebook or Instagram
• Play Secret Admirer anonymously and be connected with interested jewish singles
• See who ‘Favorited You’
• View ‘Your Matches’ and ‘Members Online’
• Swipe through matches easily to find compatible JDaters®
Not only is this the premier dating app within the Jewish community, but it’s also the best way for Jewish singles to ensure compatibility with quality matches. You can chat in real-time with Jewish guys and girls near you, search for a kosher match or IM with that crush from your days at summer camp.
Whether you're at home, on the train, or in line at the bagel shop, the JDate app makes it even easier to connect with jewish singles near you. Jewish, single and looking for love? Download the app today and begin browsing for FREE right now. Upgrade to send and receive messages and chat with members nearby. Look no further if you've been wondering "Where are all the good jewish singles around me?"
Ready to #GetChosen®? Then download this app and find more jews than the buffet line at a Chinese restaurant on Christmas!
JDate's mission is to strengthen the Jewish community and ensure that Jewish traditions are sustained for generations to come. To accomplish this mission, we provide a global network where Jewish singles can meet to find friendship, romance and life-long partners within the Jewish faith.
We are proud of our Jewish traditions and values and are therefore not only deeply committed to our support for Israel and Jewish cultural programs throughout the world, but also supportive of charitable non-profit organizations of all faiths.
Important subscription information:
• Subscription - $39.99/month for one month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You must be 18 years or older to use the J Date app.
Have questions or want to contact us?
• Customer Service: http://www.jdate.com/help
• Terms and Conditions of Service: http://www.jdate.com/TOS
• Terms and Conditions of Purchase: http://www.jdate.com/TOP
• Safety: http://www.jdate.com/safety/
• Success Stories: http://www.jdate.com/jmag/category/successstories/
• We love feedback! Let us know how you like our app - email us at: iOS@jdate.com
What's New in Version 2.6
- Added the ability to save drafts when composing a new message or replying to one
- Added the ability to remove and reactivate your profile
- Fixed a bug that didn't display missed IM messages in your inbox
- Fixed a bug that caused a delay in updating your inbox after you delete a message
- Fixed a pop-up notification bug that asks you to respond to a chat invite twice
- Fixed bugs that showed double entries in your Favorites list, as well as the ordering of the entries
- General bug fixes to improve the chat experience
It's better than the reviews would indicate
It is a good site to meet people. These sites are all about how much info you are willing to fill in to make your profile meaningful.
The app is good.
Only complaint I would say is the price. But I paid and feel it has been worth it so far. Unless you plan on being on here for months and months, the cost is minor in the world of dating.
It keeps getting better :D
I can meet high quality people unlike in some other free apps. The app has become much better since they've fixed the bugs
I had difficulty signing up. Went for one month and was charged three times. I receive emails in the "in box"or whatever the envelope is supposed to indicate and it leads me to the sign-up page. Hello- you have already charged me three times can I just be allowed to read the emails I have been sent? Frustrating, disappointing. Probably never again.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Spark Networks USA, LLC
- © 2015 Spark Networks USA, LLC. All rights reserved. Spark Networks USA, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc., a NYSE MKT Company (LOV)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases