JEFIT PRO Workout - Fitness & Exercise Tracking System
By Jefit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get back in the gym and improve your life with JEFIT, a personal trainer in your pocket!
JEFIT Pro is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
This is the Pro ads-free version of the JEFIT Workout Exercise Trainer, it includes all the functions from JEFIT Free plus some extra features for paying users :
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
What's New in Version 8.01
1. Major bug fixes.
Great app but now outdated
My old review is listed below, but here's an updated review. This app is no longer updated it seems. The UI is old and needs an update. I found out today that their free version (the one with the newer blue icon) is the one they update. It seems to still have all the features this app has, but the UI looks newer. Personally I wouldn't pay for this if you don't have it yet for that reason. Used to, this app was worth the $5, but now it's not. I can confirm that the other app does recognize the pro status... the schism between pro user and free user is not as great as it used to be, though, so I'm unsure to say what all the perks pro has that free does not in 2017.
Old review: Used the free version back spring break of 2011 and fell in love. Took a leap of faith and bought the pro version shortly after and so glad I did. This app has completely chanted my life. For the last almost 5 years, this app has made fitness fun and easy to manage. The online community is also wonderful. Thanks to this app I have gotten in amazing shape after being extremely scrawny with no interest in fitness beforehand. You can create your own routines or you can download others' if you want. You can keep track of your progress with stats and photos and meet others online as well. I don't buy many apps but this one has been well worth it. Cant recommend it enough.
Was fine 3 years ago but is outdated
I have used Jefit for about 3 years and have recommended it to friends. I have LOVED it. Admittedly, I never found it user-Intuitive nor user-friendly, but this new update is the worst. Don't just update a UI!!! Make improvements and incorporate users' feature requests. How about integration with Fitbit activity trackers and my fitness pal? Or better yet develop your own really good nutrition tracking (like my fitness pal with bar codes, macro nutrient tracking and an expansive database, plus daily calorie tracking and activity tracking) within the program and you'll have something no other workout tracking app has!! (Fitness exercise + nutrition + activity tracking combined). I would LOVE to have one app that does all that. Right now there is no such app and I would pay for something decent that did.
There's a bug in the window that previews routines Before you download them. Every day shows the detailed exercises from the first day of the routine.
Have some or more real life beta testers give you some advice and input, if you don't already.
Bring back the calendar access off the main screen instead of burying it.
Have the ability to easily schedule workouts in advance on the calendar with integration to smart phones calendars
A great app currently crippled by a bad bug.
I've been a user of the JEFIT for the last few years and have found it to be by far the best workout tracking app I've used. Unfortunately the past few weeks I've been encountering a bug that crashes the app whenever I hit the "yes" button when the app asks if I want to end my current workout session. When I open the app after the crash it says I'm still in my workout session and if I try to end the session again the app will crash again.
The only way around this is for me to delete the app from my phone and then download it again from the App Store. This however comes with the downside that it also deletes the data of my workout I just finished. Now I have to ask myself a question, what's the point in me using a workout tracking app that is incapable of keeping track of my workouts? I think I will have to look for another app, at least until JEFIT patches the bug in this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 8.01
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jefit Inc.
- © 2015 Jefit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Elite Yearly Subscription$39.99