Workout Tracker Gym Log Exercise Trainer by JEFIT
By Jefit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JEFIT is the #1 popular app for all your gym workout needs.
-powerful data driven training system to help you train smarter.
-easy to use smart logging mechanism with workout timer.
-Huge exercise database with 1300+ exercises & ability to create you own.
-Workout planner with thousands of professional built workout routines.
-Ability to track & graph all body measurement.
-Most active workout community with millions of fellow users.
*Featured by popular medias such as USA Today, HealthLine & Gizmodo
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
What's New in Version 9.88
-Fixed app gets killed in the background issue.
-Fixed a few stability issues.
Good app but deleted all my logs
I really like the app. It keeps track of everything I do during my workouts and I like the rest timer feature. I've been using it since February and it's worked great. Until today. Today I noticed that the logs haven't been syncing with my online account since April. It's not a feature I normally use but I wanted to check something on the website. The problem was that the app wasn't logged in properly to my account and it wouldn't let me login again, instead instructing me to logout first. Once I did, it was able to log back in successfully but now all my workouts that hadn't synced are gone with no apparent way of retrieving them. I workout 3-4 times a week so that's about 70 sessions that I no longer have a record of. I'm going to keep using the app but I think there shouldn't be such an emphasis on the cloud. Or at least be able to save the data first to your phone before deleting it. On another note, I'd also like a feature to distinguish reps for each arm/leg for single arm/leg exercises. My right arm is stronger and sometimes I can't match the same amount of reps on my left. It's not often that that happens but it'd be nice to have a way to note that.
Pointless Apple Watch integration
First and foremost, this app has good capabilities and looks to have great potential. With that said, I downloaded this for the watch integration and found it to be USELESS. I thought, at first the feature was in the pro so I purchased the app for 4.99. Then I realized that in order to use the watch, my phone has to be within range and with the screensaver turned off in order for the watch to work. What is the point of having the watch feature if you have to carry your phone too while working out. The whole point I would think is to have the workouts on the watch to log your activities then to sync back to the phone/web later. One other thing, this app doesn't integrate with the health app so nothing is automatic, everything has to be logged manually. Come on guys, if your going to advertise a watch integration, don't release it half assed.
Best app I've seen so far
It took me a little while to get used to the user interface but this app is very versatile in letting you build the perfect workout with every exercise that you want to include in your sets. It's also the best I've seen for tracking strength progress which is important and many other apps don't do well (you can see what your reps and weight amounts were from the previous week as well as go back to your whole calendar of old logs). I just wish the search feature for adding exercises was better. I had to type in various slight different names of certain exercises before they finally popped up and I could add them to my routine when I first got the app. Other than that, it's amazing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 9.88
- Size: 64.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jefit Inc.
- © 2017 Jefit, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- JEFIT PRO$4.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription$39.99