Workout Tracker Gym Log Exercise Trainer by JEFIT
By Jefit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get back in the gym and improve your life with JEFIT, a personal trainer in your pocket!
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
What's New in Version 9.86
Added new Q2 Contest.
Added access to past contest winners.
Great workout tool!!
I've been using the app for a few weeks now and find it very useful in structuring my workouts. It's got tons of different workouts including ones with machines, ones with free weights and ones just with body weight. The interface is pretty straight forward although I'm still not sure what some of the icons mean / do. It's very customizable and the log is intuitive. I'm using it with the Apple Watch which works well for the most part. There are a few glitches with the Apple Watch; it times out and has to resync with the app on the phone during a set, but it reconnects as soon as I lift my wrist. I've encountered several exercises that don't work with the Apple Watch. Overall I highly recommend this - I have been using the free version with great success.
Great gym app
This is a great app. I have used it for about 15 months. I really like it for setting up workouts and tracking progress. However it really isn't designed, or doesn't seem, to be a gym journal. You have to set up a lot before going to the gym but if you stick to a program that doesn't vary much week to week it doesn't take long to set up and then it is very easy to use.
Pretty intuitive and easy to use. However, the watch app is a little buggy. Keeps saying it needs to connect and then does and then does it again. It works but it's annoying to see that every time you look at the watch. Also, I wish the watch app told you the exercise up next so you could move to that location and get set up in between sets.
And please, add Health Data integration!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 9.86
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jefit Inc.
- © 2017 Jefit, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- JEFIT PRO$4.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription$39.99