JEFIT Workout - Free personal exercise trainer & Gym Log
By Jefit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get back in the gym and improve your life with JEFIT, a personal trainer in your pocket!
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
What's New in Version 8.5
Fixed Rest Timer Issue.
Fixed various minor bugs.
Moderate to good app
A great deal to like about the app. I am keeping it and have no plans to change. Weight and exercises are easy to select and manage. Reports are helpful. Automated 1RM tracking is also nice. Downsides are these: 1) preview of upcoming exercises and previous weights used is weaker than it could be. Some exercises/sets give a preview, some don't. So, if you run complicated routines (or have an average memory) then you might have increased workout inefficiency. 2) no integration with Fitbit or other apps you might use for non weight lifting activity 3) support questions don't appear to get answered (been waiting a month for someone to answer mine) 4) links to workout music would be nice 5) no integration to iPad - it's solely built for iPhone. 6) developer doesn't appear very active (no patches or upgrade since I got the app 5 months ago.
Other than that - it's nice.
Top workout app
Update: it's been over a month. Still no bug fix for the workout timer. I've had to completely switch over to the stopwatch in iOS. The workout timer is broken. When you switch out of the app it loses track of your time left and resets. It will end early and late. It's completely broken. Please fix it. Otherwise great app.
This app is a bit difficult to utilize properly at first. It's a bit cumbersome and not extremely intuitive. However it is the best I've used for it progress tracking and record keeping capabilities. It has one fatal flaw and that's the workout timer issue. It is broken and needs to be fixed. Will be a 5 star app when the next bug fix update comes out.
I read about this in an exercise article. Glad I did. Takes a few minutes to get used to, but then it blows the doors off of every other fitness app I've used. It's UI is simple and clean but powerful and feature packed. I don't want a video game for my workout but I do want something that's pleasing to use. This hits that perfectly!
I give it five stars because it delivers on what they promise.
A great addition would be the ability to send data to the iPhone health app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 14, 2015
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jefit Inc.
- © 2015 Jefit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- JEFIT PRO$4.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription$39.99