The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
1. Improved messaging system.
2. Fixed notification keep showing bug.
3. Improved friend list avatar loading.
Ratings and Reviews
GUI looks different/Lost Screen Lock
Hey. So the app continues to improve, which is great. Couple concerns (not necessarily complaints)...
1. My GUI (within the individual exercise screen) looks very different from what I see depicted in both the APP Store and your website. Seems updated. Is this a beta version you’re testing? So far, I do see how you’ve integrated *adding addt’l sets* option into the main exercise screen, and put previous log records into the current weight/rep fields; seems to work out so far. I also like being able to slide to other exercises from the top of the screen w/o extra navigation as before. So is this the new look? Or just a beta version to see how ppl react?
2. Did you take out the “lock screen” button? That button was very useful. It now seems to lock automatically during the rest clock (which it uses to do in the distant past), but I can’t tell if it locks any other time - which the “screen lock” button allowed me to do when it was convenient. (Also, I really like the new clock’s look and ‘swipe down/low profile’ option which allows me to use other parts of the app while still tracking my rest time. I saw immediate benefits with that.)
Hello, we appreciate your support and usage of the JEFIT app. There are different ways to be able to edit or change your workout logs and data. You can either change it while the workout is still ongoing or you can change it via the calendar and go in. You can also access the website to make it more convenient. Did you have any errors in editing your data?
Good app but deleted all my logs
I really like the app. It keeps track of everything I do during my workouts and I like the rest timer feature. I've been using it since February and it's worked great. Until today. Today I noticed that the logs haven't been syncing with my online account since April. It's not a feature I normally use but I wanted to check something on the website. The problem was that the app wasn't logged in properly to my account and it wouldn't let me login again, instead instructing me to logout first. Once I did, it was able to log back in successfully but now all my workouts that hadn't synced are gone with no apparent way of retrieving them. I workout 3-4 times a week so that's about 70 sessions that I no longer have a record of. I'm going to keep using the app but I think there shouldn't be such an emphasis on the cloud. Or at least be able to save the data first to your phone before deleting it. On another note, I'd also like a feature to distinguish reps for each arm/leg for single arm/leg exercises. My right arm is stronger and sometimes I can't match the same amount of reps on my left. It's not often that that happens but it'd be nice to have a way to note that.
Hello, we're truly sorry for what had happened. To avoid losing data please don't forget to sync your account first before logging out. If you encounter such issue again please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for we will be happy to help you. As for your suggestion allow us to forward it to our developers so that they will know what features needed to be added or enhanced in the coming updates.
Best workout app, but need a big fix
I am a HUGE fan of this app. I've been using it since 2010 and over the years, the developers have done a great job of upgrading the GUI and adding some great features, all the while maintaining the great functionality that has kept me a happy user. The app is great for programming workouts, tracking progress as specific as how many reps and weight you did of a certain exercise in a certain day, and tracking measurements, weight, and pictures.
The bug is that sometimes the timer doesn't go off letting me know that my rest time is over. When the rest timer works, this is actually one of the app's greatest features - allowing you to decide how long to rest after each set and then beeping in your ear when rest time is up. I've had this issue on-and-off since I was in college using it in 2010, and I thought it was because my phone was old and crappy. It's 2018 and I have a brand new iPhone, so hoping the developers see this and fix the bug!!
- Jefit Inc.
- 94.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Jefit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.