By Jelly Industries, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jelly is a better way to ask a question with photos, maps, friends, and more. It's also people helping each other—something that's both meaningful and fun.
- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor updates and fixes.
A very all encompassing app with a nice clean design. Unfortunately it relies on its network of users which isn't very big or substantial at the moment
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jelly Industries, Inc.
- © Jelly Industries, Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.