By Garry Froehlich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Excellent lessons, in fact the best lessons I've ever seen on basic music notation for any age. Easy to create your own music.” - Emily's nickname
Play, learn and compose with a fun, creative, and colourful introduction to music. By interacting directly with notes on the musical staff, kids can unlock their inner Mozart and unleash their creativity through play, animated lessons, and composing their own songs.
- Play along with 12 children’s and classical songs. Sing, record and play back your performances.
- Learn note positions, whole notes to eighth notes, sharps and flats, rests, and time signatures on the treble clef with animated lessons.
- Compose melodies with the friendly editor. Give them names and pictures from your photo library for that personal touch. Play, record, and play back your performance.
We are a dad and mom creating quality apps that we want our own child to use, with a strong respect for privacy. We're thrilled that thousands of teachers and parents agree with us and are making use of our apps in homes and classrooms.
- Does not collect and send your personal information to us
- Does not contain advertising networks
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not integrate with social networks
- Does not integrate anonymous usage reporting tools (analytics)
- Does not contain any links to take a child out of the app
We are a member of Moms With Apps. Find out more at www.momswithapps.com
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Corrected issue where new songs might not be saved correctly
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Garry Froehlich
- © 2011-2017 Garry Froehlich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.