JellyCar 2 on iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JELLYCAR 2! NOW EVEN SQUISHIER ON IPAD!
One of the best puzzle games just got better! JellyCar 2 for iPad now comes fully loaded with all new Two Player Modes, redesigned Custom Level Editor and optimized graphics. JellyCar is the hit driving platform game developed by Walaber. The game is about driving a squishy car through squishy worlds to reach the exit. JellyCar 2 on iPad features original music by Matt McCarthy, high score leaderboards and simple touch and tilt controls.
****New TWO PLAYER Modes Exclusively on iPad****
• Tether Mode: JellyCars are tethered by a rope, creating the ultimate co-op adventure in all new levels! Work together to finish the race safely.
• Race Mode: Race head-to-head on a split screen. First to finish wins!
***Improved Custom Mode***
• Create your own puzzles with a larger workspace in the Custom Level Editor! Redesigned for easier Jelly fun, choose ramps, wheels, levers and more from over 40 items.
• Customize your Jelly Car! Choose from multiple body styles and color combinations.
• Customizable control layout, all new icon-based control schemes, full screen menus and larger views with classic JellyCar jiggle!
• Where does all this squishy goodness come from? The Jelly Factory, of course! In this puzzle game your goal is to guide the falling parts into matching chutes. Tap the levers to open different pathways to guide each part down the conveyor belts.
• You’re going for distance, so go for speed! Watch out for objects that can slow you down, and look for objects that can help give you a boost!
***All New Jelly Abilities!***
• Sticky Wheels – Activate Sticky Wheels and drive up walls!
• Balloon Ability—Activate Balloon Ability and float out of trouble!
With so much squishy goodness, you’ll want to drive JellyCar 2 all around town!
What's New in Version 1.1
~ 4 New Levels! Rainbow Slide, Spin Fling, Jump Together and Mysterious Machine.
~ New Objects added to Level Editor, including Dynamic Objects that fall with Gravity!
~ Capture custom icons in Level Editor!
~ QOL improvements to Sticky Tires, zooming, languages and more!
Devs please read
I am very impressed with jelly car and have all versions but I have one complaint; it needs to be able to flip to either landscape mode
Home button on the left or right while is landscape; this is because the apple case is made to make home button on the left while propped in typing mode, also the best playing position for most games. Jelly car is made so it can only be in landscape with the home on the left, opposite of the case that apple made, making playing the game slightly less enjoyable. I'm sure you could add landscape either direction for this app easily in the next update. Please make this change
I have both jelly car versions ( jelly car 1 and 2) on my ipod touch and they were my favorite games in the app store. I was excited to see that there was a new version for ipad. I never spend much money on games, shows, or movies and i didnt want to spend 3 dollars but i figured it would be worth it. It wasnt. The reason is because the controls were insanly difficult to use. Maybe its because i am used to the simple controls of the jellycar on iphone and ipod touch. I would not recomend this to anybody who has jelly car on iphone. The reason the app gets three stars and not two or one is because i am still a fan of the original version.
Needs to be fixed
This is stupidest game ever. I saw all my friends playing it and I thought it looked super fun, so I go and buy it and....it crashes. The screen goes black and then it goes back to the home page. Gee, what a fun game. That was a waste of $3. For a game that expensive, it better work. Please update and fix the app immediately, otherwise I'm not really going to trust any of the other games that I buy from you. I have the newest version of the iPad, but it judging by the other reviews, it needs to be fixed for the other versions as well. Do this as quickly as possible. Thank you so much for this crappy app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Walt Disney
- © 2010 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.