By JC USA Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the Jenny Craig Mobile app for weight loss support, when and where you need it. We make it simpler for you because we understand the ups and downs, and ins and outs of getting healthier. You must be on a current Jenny Craig program to access the weight-loss tools in this application. If you are on a Jenny Craig program, you can enhance the 1-on-1 support you get from your personal consultant at a Jenny Craig location near you by getting access to these great app features:
• Monitor calories consumed and view progress at-a-glance with our interactive tracker
• Review daily menu and track what you’ve eaten
• Record your activity for the day
• Keep track of your weight and measurements
• Review over 80 delicious Jenny’s Cuisine menu items
• Use the Center Locator to find a Jenny Craig Center near you
What's New in Version 2.0
· Completely new design
· Now available on iPad
· Improved dashboard and tracking
· Now supports iOs 8, iPhone 6 and 6+
· Bug fixes
Seriously? Fix this app please!!
With all the weight loss and calorie counting apps out there you would think the Jenny Craig app would be comparable. NOPE! The design is all wrong. Adding food is a pain. You should be able to modify your food BEFORE you add it. Constantly crashes. My food also gets clumped into one category after I've added it to separate categories. There's no way to see how many calories you ate the previous day either. Jenny Craig please look at other weight loss/calorie counting apps like my fitness pal or lose it. With how much you charge for food you surely can afford to have a functioning, streamline app.
Still needs work
I added food online, but it doesn't share this info with the app. So when I add the food that I added online into today's menu, all the nutritional information shows up 0. Also, when searching for food or activities, it used to bring suggestions in a pull down menu. Now it doesn't do that, so I have no idea how to add my Pilates exercise to my list of today's activities.
I just started back on Jenny after 4 years and was excited to have an app for tracking. This app has great potential but the developers need to improve the following:
1) Connecting to the data. I have to relaunch the app several times for it to find my data.
2) Be able to pick your plan on the app, not just from the desktop site.
3) We don't need the food info to pop up every time we check the box.
4) Should be able to check several boxes and save at the end. It forces a save after every item.
5) Need to be able to add foods not in the database.
6) need to be able to see the previous day's/weeks data, not just on the vague graph. Although the graph is a good quick view in the dashboard.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JC USA, Inc.
- © 2013 JC USA, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.