Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You must be a commercial or military operator subscribing to Jeppesen’s TEFIS or JMCS data subscriptions to access this application JEPPESEN FLITEDECK PRO 2.7
A POWERFUL, COMPLETE MOBILE EFB SOLUTION that includes the HIGH QUALITY charting Jeppesen is known for, DYNAMIC CHART RENDERING, and all of the information you need to FLY PAPERLESS.
Here are some of the CAPABILITIES FLITEDECK PRO 2.7 offers:
INTERACTIVE, DYNAMICALLY RENDERED CHARTS and DATA-ALL BACKED with JEPPESEN QUALITY AND SUPPORT.
• Access to Engine-Out Charts
• Access to Customer-Inserted Charts
• Display of ATC Clearances
• Display of VFR Enroute Theme
• Display Ownship Position on Approach Charts
• Enhanced Filtering of Enroute Map Objects
• Best-in-class, optimized, vector image rendering of updated chart data delivered directly to iPad®; giving you the ability to view notes dynamically at the desired zoom level.
• A local database resident on the device allows you to see the information you need, as you need it, without worrying about connectivity.
• Complete, immediate access from anywhere in the world to Jeppesen’s global library of terminal charts, change notices and text.
• Fast rendering capabilities, opening, and download speeds as well as low storage space requirements drive efficiency.
• CTA DME step values displayed.
• SIDs and STARs can now be rendered directly on the enroute map.
• Ability to add named user-defined waypoints.
• GPS functionality enhances situational awareness and allows you to follow the flight route with a spotter, or own-ship, position views and moving map for enroute charts.
EAST-TO-USE, INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro was designed by pilots, for pilots, to include all of the capabilities needed without complexity.
• Upon landing, FliteDeck Pro switches to the airport diagram automatically when selected.
• Custom keyboard features letters, numbers and characters you need to enter a flight quickly and easily.
• Track-up makes the enroute display easy-to-read, even when flying south. Intuitive symbols indicate GPS connectivity so you never have to leave the app and verify signal strength
• A dedicated night theme makes flying at night, as clear as day.
• Flight plan route integration so you can quickly import your route.
• Lock button for the screen secures a particular view of the chart, eliminating the chance of losing a view by accidentally touching the screen.
• Preview charts quickly and add them to your chart clip for easy reference.
• Fast rendering capabilities, opening and download speeds combined with low storage-space requirements save you time—no waiting.
ALL THE INFORMATION and CAPABILITIES YOU NEED for INCREASED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS - WHERE and WHEN YOU NEED THEM.
• At-a-glance distance measurement and auto-calculation of off-map position distance when own-ship is enabled.
• Ability to enter as many alternate airports as you need for flexibility.
• Night and day display themes improve both night and day operations.
• Highlighting tool allows you to easily highlight taxi instructions or approach information.
• Weather overlay allows you to have the best information on current conditions.
• Rubber banding functionality and the ability to add user waypoints make route planning quick and simple.
JEPPESEN DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (JDM) PRO for SECURE and FAST DATA and CONTENT DISTRIBUTION.
• Enabling FliteDeck Pro, JDM Pro provides the ability to manage content distribution with maximum control.
• Secure data distribution and management ensures you can maintain the integrity and confidentiality of essential data and content.
• Company data, manuals and charts can be uploaded to mobile devices for greater information visibility and easy access.
• Ability to upload custom configuration files and distribute them to your mobile devices for greater control over FliteDeck Pro configuration.
• Delta-setting updates only the data changes, to keep downtime to a minimum.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Updating from FliteDeck Pro version 2.5.3 to version 2.7 requires that you redownload enroute and cultural data, as well as any selected manuals.
The time necessary to download and perform the enroute data update depends on the speed of the Internet connection and the size of your coverage area.
Ensure that you have the necessary time and bandwidth to complete the update before you begin the update procedure.
If you are updating from FliteDeck Pro 2.5.7 to version 2.7 you will not be required to redownload enroute and cultural data.
•Display of ATC Clearances
•Display of VFR Enroute Theme
•Display Ownship Position on Approach Charts
•Access to Engine-Out Charts
•Access to Customer-Inserted Charts
•In-App Help Access to Information
In addition to being compatible with iOS 9.2, Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro 2.7, addressed the following usability items:
•Enroute Data Modifications
•Flight Plan Integration
•User Waypoint Interactions
•Mid-Cycle Chart Revision Interactions
•In-App Help Access to Information
FliteDeck Pro 2.7 supports both the iOS 9 Slide Over and Picture-in-Picture multitasking functionalities. It does not support iOS 9 Split View multitasking functionality.
WHY JEPPESEN FLITEDECK PRO?
YOU WILL HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR INCREASED DECISION MAKING POWER, WHEN IT COUNTS!
•Best data and charting available; quality checked and rechecked for accuracy.
•Import and interlace your company charts with Jeppesen charts and access them from a single point.
•FliteDeck Pro is easy to learn and use, because of its intuitive design—it just makes sense.
•It is a complete solution—quality charting and data, tested user experience, training, support and services designed to help you be completely mobile.
Runs too slowly on my ipad
I think something can be done in order to make it run faster on older ipad's like mine instead of me having to buy a new ipad.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2015 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.