Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is a powerful, complete mobile electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality charting that Jeppesen is known for, dynamic chart rendering, and all of the information that you need to fly paperless. The FliteDeck Pro app provides you with immediate, direct, and reliable access to enroute chart data, terminal charts, and Airway Manual text.
Some of the functionality that FliteDeck Pro offers is:
· Direct access to charts, including engine-out and customer-inserted charts
· Display and loading of ATC-cleared routes
· Quick creation of temporary and permanent user waypoints
· Importing flight plan routes
· Ability to save your flights
· Flight sharing between iPads
· Direct access to High IFR, Low IFR, and VFR enroute themes
· Enhanced filtering of enroute map objects
· Searchable in-app help system
· SID and STAR transition points rendered on the map
FliteDeck Pro enhances your situational awareness with the:
· Optional display of ownship on approach charts, taxi charts, and the enroute map
· Automatic switch to a taxi chart upon landing
· Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
· Distance calculations with the offset indicator
· Optional night theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
· Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
Options to customize FliteDeck Pro include:
· Customer configuration of global settings
· Display of company-specific engine-out charts
· Access to customer-inserted charts
**This app requires a data subscription, available separately. Contact your Jeppesen account manager for details.***
What's New in Version 2.9.1
November 21, 2016
This release corrects an issue with the enroute themes not showing as expected.
This app crashes and slows to a crawl on my iPad Air so often it is ridiculous. You should be ashamed to put this product out. Please fix this disaster ASAP.
Also, the method for sorting saved flight plans is faulty. Every time I search for a particular flight plan I have to select sort by name. Even then, it only sorts by the departure airport, not by departure airport and destination airport.
Many Jepp. charts need to be reformatted for the digital age. Some charts are formatted for horizontal viewing but the frequency are viewed in the vertical view. Oops don't forget that speed restriction hidden in corner of the chart in the vertical view. Please increase the call sign fonts area..... too small
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 275 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.