Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is an electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality terminal and enroute charting that Jeppesen is known for in an easy to access electronic workflow that facilitates crew resource management while minimizing the need for paper in the cockpit.
Some of the functionality that FliteDeck Pro offers is:
- 'Smart notes' / Routelist
- Tailored Enroute
- Airport Moving Map (AMM)
- Direct access to charts, including engine-out and customer-inserted charts
- Display and loading of ATC-cleared routes
- Quick creation of temporary and permanent user waypoints
- Importing flight plan routes
- Ability to save your flights
- Flight sharing between iPads
- Direct access to High IFR, Low IFR, and VFR enroute themes
- Enhanced filtering of enroute map objects
- Searchable in-app help system
- SID and STAR transition points rendered on the map
FliteDeck Pro enhances your situational awareness with the:
- Optional display of ownship on approach charts, AMM / taxi charts, and the enroute map
- Automatic switch to a AMM/taxi chart upon landing
- Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
- Distance calculations with the offset indicator
- Optional night theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
- Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
Options to customize FliteDeck Pro include:
- Tailored content
- ONS integration
- Customer configuration of global settings
- Display of company-specific engine-out charts
- Access to customer-inserted charts
**This app requires a data subscription, available separately. Contact your Jeppesen account manager for details.***
What's New in Version 3.0.2
In addition to general performance improvements and minor bug fixes, the following issues were resolved in the 3.0.2 patch release:
• Infrequent Airport Moving Map display issues, such as not properly centering the map.
• Ownship display issues on both the Airport Moving Map and the enroute map, such as, intermittent ownship flickering.
• Chart sorting inconsistencies, for example, reference charts in the REF chart category were out of order. Reference charts are now sorted sequentially by Index number.
• Display of large format company manuals. For documents that are too large to preview in the PDF content viewer, the following message now displays: "This document does not meet format requirements for FliteDeck - please open in an external viewer.”
Same old slow and laggy app that crashes often even on an iPad Pro
The only reason I use this app is because its the only app that is authorized for my airline. I hate this app so much, it lags on an iPad Pro, try to zoom in and scroll, it's not smooth at all and the app freezes and maybe 10 seconds later the app zooms in, and 5 seconds later it scrolls. Important info is still stuck behind the pen and rotation button in the lower right corner and you can't zoom or scroll the info off that button to see what is covered up. To get around this I just print all the charts onto paper and carry the paper around. Just so i can get to the information hidden under the lower right buttons and so I don't have to use this useless app.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 323 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2017 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.