Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is an electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality terminal and enroute charting that Jeppesen is known for in an easy to access electronic workflow that facilitates crew resource management while minimizing the need for paper in the cockpit.
Some of the functionality that FliteDeck Pro offers is:
- 'Smart notes' / Routelist
- Tailored Enroute
- Airport Moving Map (AMM)
- Direct access to charts, including engine-out and customer-inserted charts
- Display and loading of ATC-cleared routes
- Quick creation of temporary and permanent user waypoints
- Importing flight plan routes
- Flight sharing between iPads
- Searchable in-app help system
- Introduction of a SID / STAR "picker"
- Display of Ownship on SIDs and STARs
- Integration with the Teledyne AID
- Vastly improved performance in Enroute
- Wx displays significantly quicker
- Increased minimum accuracy requirements for display of ownship
- Highlighting terminal charts in two colors
- Display of an operator's airport classification in the enroute theme (when used with tailored enroute data)
FliteDeck Pro enhances your situational awareness with the:
- Optional display of ownship on approach charts, AMM / taxi charts, and the enroute map
- Automatic switch to a AMM/taxi chart upon landing
- Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
- Distance calculations with the offset indicator
- Optional night theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
- Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
Options to customize FliteDeck Pro include:
- Tailored content
- AID Integration
- Customer configuration of global settings
- Display of company-specific engine-out charts
- Access to customer-inserted charts
**This app requires a data subscription, available separately. Contact your Jeppesen account manager for details.***
• Resolved a discrepancy related to the mapping of a fix received from a
imported flight plan.
• Corrected an issue occurring when user taps on certain communications within a FIR.
• Resolved discrepancies related to integration with Boeing Onboard Navigation System (ONS).
• Other fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Same old slow and laggy app that crashes often even on an iPad Pro
The only reason I use this app is because its the only app that is authorized for my airline. I hate this app so much, it lags on an iPad Pro, try to zoom in and scroll, it's not smooth at all and the app freezes and maybe 10 seconds later the app zooms in, and 5 seconds later it scrolls. Important info is still stuck behind the pen and rotation button in the lower right corner and you can't zoom or scroll the info off that button to see what is covered up. To get around this I just print all the charts onto paper and carry the paper around. Just so i can get to the information hidden under the lower right buttons and so I don't have to use this useless app.
This is a mediocre PDF viewer
This app doesn’t really do anything but read charts. The AMM feature is interesting but not nearly as useful as the chart itself.
The chart annotation feature doesn’t do palm rejection so even if you use an Apple Pencil you will still get extra dots due to palm presses and even pinch-to-zoom actions! You only get two colors with no opacity or size controls. You either clear it all or not at all, there is no eraser.
The moving map feature is slow and hard to use in comparison with other less expensive EFB products.
This app can’t access any FIS-B weather from connected devices. And even if it did, displays only allow for METAR & TAF information.
If this is required by your workplace, I’m sorry. If you’re considering Jeppesen products, get them through ForeFlight.
Update for iPad Pro 11
Hi there :)
When you send us new update for iPad Pro 11???
Because now isn’t optimized, at higher levels lose location(at FL100ABOVE) and some bags with approach charts...
Please do it quickly as you can !!!
- 305.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2017 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.