Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0 is a powerful, complete mobile electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality terminal and enroute charting information that Jeppesen is known for in a dynamic and easy to use workflow designed by and for the professional pilot.
New functions introduced in 3.0 include:
- Smart Notes (information elevated in the context of your route)
- In-App Notifications for 'Prior Notifications' on FIR crossings.
- HTML Airway Manuals (fully indexed and searchable)
- Oceanic Tracks (for the North Atlantic, Pacific and Australia)
- SID / STAR selector
- Display of ownship on SIDS and STARS
- Highlighting improvements
Check out the 'Whats New' section in the in-app Help for a review of all of the new capabilities!
Compatibility for legacy devices
Ratings and Reviews
Introduced into our 121 operation 4 years ago. Slowdowns observed if multiple apps are left running in the background. Simple policy change was implemented not to leave apps running when not used; haven’t had performance issues since.
I really want this app to work and be great, but unfortunately it isn't. Slow isn't even a good word.... Glacial? it takes seconds to respond to any gesture on my mini. I don't want to say this, but I'm just about ready to abandon this app and jepp charts in the process. It's a matter of how much pain you want to accept. Fix this jepp! Fast!
If there is one app that I need to run smoothly without crashing, this is it. The one app that I have that crashes and freezes is this one. How has this app been approved? It's dangerous when I am flying an approach and the program crashes and won't reopen. This needs to be fixed ASAP. ~Gulfstream Captain
- 297 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.