Jeppesen Mobile FD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 2.9 is a powerful, complete mobile electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality charting that Jeppesen is known for, dynamic chart rendering, and all of the information that you need to fly paperless.
Mobile FliteDeck provides you with immediate, direct, and reliable access to enroute chart data, terminal charts, and Airway Manual text.
Some of the functionality that Mobile FliteDeck offers is:
· Display and loading of ATC-cleared routes
· Flight plan route integration
· Route sharing with your avionics hardware
· Ability to save and duplicate your flights
· Flight sharing between iPads
· Quick creation of temporary and permanent user waypoints
· Direct access to High IFR, Low IFR, and VFR enroute themes
· Enhanced filtering of enroute map objects
· Searchable in-app help system
· SID and STAR transition points rendered on the map
Mobile FliteDeck enhances your situational awareness with the:
· Optional display of ownship on approach charts, taxi charts, and the enroute map
· Automatic switch to a taxi chart upon landing
· Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
· Distance calculations with the offset indicator
· Optional night theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
· Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
What's New in Version 2.9.1
November 21, 2016
This release corrects an issue with the enroute themes not showing as expected.
I really want this app to work and be great, but unfortunately it isn't. Slow isn't even a good word.... Glacial? it takes seconds to respond to any gesture on my mini. I don't want to say this, but I'm just about ready to abandon this app and jepp charts in the process. It's a matter of how much pain you want to accept. Fix this jepp! Fast!
If there is one app that I need to run smoothly without crashing, this is it. The one app that I have that crashes and freezes is this one. How has this app been approved? It's dangerous when I am flying an approach and the program crashes and won't reopen. This needs to be fixed ASAP. ~Gulfstream Captain
Good idea but frequent crashes
The principles of the app are good but it crashes frequently and is slow. Please invest some time to create a stable and reliable app, Jeppesen.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 364 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.