Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You must be a commercial or military operator subscribing to Jeppesen’s TEFIS or JMCS data subscriptions to access this application.
Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro provide pilots with immediate, direct and reliable access to enroute chart data, terminal charts, and Jeppesen Airway Manual text. Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is designed for use on the ground or in the cockpit and provides the industry’s first interactive mobile enroute application that can be used as a true paper-replacement solution.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is compatible with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads as well as iPad Mini and iPad Air. First generation iPads are not compatible with this version.
You will experience the following with Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro:
• Data-driven and interactive enroute display
• Display of your aircraft position on enroute display and airport diagrams
• Enroute Wx
• Standard airway manual text
• Arrival, departure and approach procedures
• Chart change notifications (terminal and enroute)
• Full-color, high-quality, vector-based data with amazing details and zoom capabilities
• Saved Flights
• Night Theme
• Terminal chart highlighting and rotation
• Distance Measuring Tool
• Custom keyboard that supports night theme
What's New in Version 2.5.3
Fixes and adjustments in support of iOS 8.
Good tool, but
It's a great product, very useful, has lots of fine details, shows the information you need and it's very versatile. I don't know why they call it Pro when it lacks features found in the Mobile FD versión, like ownship on approach and TMA charts. Support guys said such feature would be available very soon, but almost 7 months from that and still waiting. Other than that I'm happy using it.
Could be better
Pretty good app and better than carrying a bunch of heavy charts.
Would like to see the saved flights actually sort by name. Function indicates that it's there but never actually sorts the flight by it even when selected.
Crashes more often since last upgrade and runs slower on an older iPad 4.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 92.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2014 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.