Jetcraft: Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jetcraft is the leader in international aircraft sales, marketing and ownership strategies, managing and maintaining over 20 regional offices globally. This app offers convenient access to our complete inventory on your mobile device.
Each listing includes aircraft specs, a gallery of photos, as well as the option to save an aircraft to a list of favorites and download a PDF brochure to your device. If we don’t have the aircraft you are looking for, contact us directly through the app and we will find it for you.
Our unparalleled success over more than 50 years in business aviation has taught us that finding the right aircraft starts with understanding the best fit for your individual needs. That’s why we’ve developed an app that makes it easy to sort through one of the largest inventories in the industry, with the ability to track favorites and connect seamlessly with a dedicated sales director in your area to help find the perfect match.
Our aircraft listings are always up to date and include all the newest aircraft to market. Navigate to the ‘New to Market’ section to see, at a glance, if we have recently added an aircraft that suits your needs.
• Search Aircraft Listings
• Filter Listings by Manufacturer, Model, or Search Term
• Download a PDF brochure about the listing to your device that includes specs and photos
• Save aircraft to a personal list of favorites
• Receive push notifications, personalized to your interests
• View upcoming event information to find out where you can meet Jetcraft and see our aircraft on display
• Read about recent Jetcraft news to keep up with staff and market knowledge
• Contact Jetcraft directly through the app
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Ability to Favorite an aircraft
• Full Jetstream media section including all articles
• Inclusion of full specs for each aircraft listing
• Inclusion of videos for aircraft when available
• Ability to filter aircraft listings by model, passenger load, range, year, total hours, added to the existing capabilities of filtering by manufacturer or searching via search team