This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and oil-mix ratio, a recommendation about the jetting configuration to use for KTM 2-strokes MX and enduro bikes (SX, SXS, EXC, XC and MXC models).
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the location service (GPS or WiFi) to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown (screw position is expressed in turns from fully tightened). These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. The air density and density altitude are shown too. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine (you know that each engine has its own personality).
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the model year, model and carburetor, and the oil mix ratio that you\'re using.
- GPS: This tab allows to use the location service (using GPS or WiFi) to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The app let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg y atm for pressures.
Valid for the following models from 2005 to 2018:
- 65 SX (2010 to 2018)
- 85 SX
- 105 SX
- 125 SX
- 125 SXS
- 125 EXC
- 144 SX
- 150 SX
- 150 XC
- 200 EXC
- 200 XC
- 250 SX
- 250 SXS
- 250 XC
- 250 EXC
- 300 EXC
- 300 XC
- 300 MXC
Added 2018 models.
Ratings and Reviews
Excelent tool for jetting setting
Does not cover older bikes
they don't say what years the app covers my bike is a 94 the app only goes back to 05
Good starting point
I liked this for getting a starting point on a used bike I bought. The temperature, altitude, and premix adjustments were very helpful. I found that adjusting the fine tuning a little leaner was more on target. Two-stroke tuning gets to be more art than science, but this app got me in the right direction.
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.