By Markus Sigg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The famous Jeux d'orgues 2 sampleset of Joseph Basquin (see http://www.jeuxdorgues.com ) is finally arriving on the iPad. Connect a MIDI keyboard or MIDI console to your iPad to play this sampleset of the Stiehr-Mockers organ located in Romanswiller, France. The app supports wireless MIDI, virtual MIDI, background operation and recording to WAV/M4A files. Visit the app support page for a detailed description of the app's features and to listen to some sound examples. An iPad 2 or iPad 3 is recommended to get a decent polyphony, but the app can also be run on an iPad 1 with lower polyphony or samplerate.
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/Jeuxdorgues/ .
What's New in Version 6.3
This is a maintenance release which updates the app to Napo 4.10. The changes are:
- Audiobus updated to v2.3.1.
- Bugfix: MIDI switch definitions are now cleared when you load or reset settings.
- Bugfix: There was an issue that led to annoying error messages when a combination bank was deleted that was currently selected in the Console view.
- Performance optimisations for the screen keyboard.
- A new, less intrusive log mechanism for MIDI connection / disconnection messages and the like.
- The badge number of the app icon now displays a countdown when the app is running in the background, to indicate that the app can receive MIDI messages and create sound.
- MIDI velocity can now be used to control the volume of the pipe sound.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 02, 2016
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 362 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Sigg
- © Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.