By Markus Sigg
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The famous Jeux d'orgues 2 sampleset of Joseph Basquin (see http://www.jeuxdorgues.com ) is now available on the iPad and iPhone. Connect a MIDI keyboard or MIDI console to your device to play this sampleset of the Stiehr-Mockers organ located in Romanswiller, France. The app supports wireless MIDI, virtual MIDI, background operation and recording to WAV/M4A files. Visit the app support page for a detailed description of the app's features and to listen to some sound examples. An iPad 2 or later is recommended to get a decent polyphony, but the app can also be run on an iPad 1 with lower polyphony or sample rate. For usage on iPhone, we recommend the models with large screens.
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/Jeuxdorgues/ .
What's New in Version 6.5
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 363 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Sigg
- © Markus Sigg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.