Jewels With Buddies
By Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classic jewel-matching fun with a thrilling new twist! Play Jewels With Buddies™ head-to-head against your friends and boost your score with crazy animal power-ups!
• Loveable animal power-ups that boost your score--pick the ones that work best for you!
• Ultra-addictive jewel-matching puzzle gameplay
• One-up your friends with rewarding multipliers and dazzling cascade combos
• A board of gorgeous floating jewels with stunning animations
• Challenge friends and family through SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent
• Turn-based play so you can keep multiple games going at the same time
• Use in-game chat to chat with and heckle your opponents
• Optional "push" notifications so you know when it's your turn
• Already playing another With Buddies game? Easily log in with the same account
• Play from the same account on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
What's New in Version 1.8.2
- Minor bug fixes
- New iOS compatibility upgrade
The absolute best
I don't even play Bejeweled Blitz anymore, this one is so much better. The boosts are much better and more fun too. You get to play against your friends head to head at your own pace, or you can play random buddies and may end up being friends with some of them too!
Another plus are the friendly withbuddies staff, they really care about the game and the players. Check out the Facebook page and you can interact with the staff and with the buddies community.
Updating (Dec 13, 2013): Game is still great, still my favorite one to play for over a year now, still 5 star rating. But I'm taking back all the nice things I said about customer support. Once Scopely started introducing other new games, it seems like they dropped all interest in this one. Too bad. Fortunately, the game still works great anyway.
I love BUT Badge count makes no sense
I love this game, but I have one complaint. Why, WHY does the badge count not make any sense?!? When one of my opponents has made their turn, the badge says "26" (?!?!) and I think as more opponents are ready that number increments by 1. But why 26? What are the first 25 badges for?!?
Interestingly enough, the badge count corrects itself after I open the Jewels app and then go back to the home screen. The count then becomes the number of opponents waiting for me to make a turn.
Can Scopely please fix this "bug" and make each waiting opponent worth one badge, including the first opponent.
Such a great game!
This such a fun game and what really makes it great is that you don't have to purchase anything extra in order to be competitive with those who do purchase power ups. Great job on performance too!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins$2.99
- Pile of Coins$4.99
- Basket of Coins$9.99
- Barrel of Coins$19.99
- Heap of Coins$49.99
- 7 Day Unicorn Subscription$10.99
- 7 Day Monkey Subscription$3.99
- 30 Day Monkey Subscription$9.99
- Dump Truck of Coins$99.99
- 30 Day Unicorn Subscription$24.99