By BlueToad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the metropolitan lifestyle magazine for Atlanta today. Jezebel is the magazine for the glamorous Atlantan reader and one of the first city-regionals available in app format. Be among the first to read this award winning content on your iPhone and iPad. Whether it's a behind the scenes celebrity profile, one of JEZ’s huge fashion issues, local fitness, the hottest spots or general coverage of Atlanta’s expansive culinary scene, Jezebel consistently engages the most important, active and influential in this great city of Atlanta.
Jezebel magazine app offers a mini escape in your hands, showcasing the finest in fashion, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues each and every month. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
• Every new issue is push notified right to you.
• Read great reviews of the best dinning and nightlife in Atlanta.
• Check out Scene photos from the hottest Atlanta events.
• Exclusive celebrity photo layouts and interviews.
• Exclusive Top Lists featuring the latest Trends, Fashion, Jewelry and more.
• Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service: http://www.modernluxury.com/terms_of_use
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
• New crop and share feature makes it easy for you to share engaging content with your social network
• Efficient new gallery layout makes issue descriptions available with the flip of a cover
• General speed, visual, and branding enhancements throughout the app
Feminism at its worst
This is a rag on par with the Enquirer or the Sun. It's biased and borderline hateful in its bigoted opinions. This publication makes women seem petty, hateful, and weak. For shame. I'm all for equal rights but guess what. You're putting back the effort by decades.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 07, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BlueToad, Inc
- © 2014 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.